In a major expansion of their work together, VyStar Credit Unionwhich is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida and is one of the countrys largest credit unionswill be moving its credit card production and processing services to FIS„¢ (NYSE: FIS), the financial technology solutions leader announced today.
In 2018, VyStar, which serves over 690,000 members, started planning their move to a new, modern front end for their core banking solution from FIS to support its continued growth. As part of its strategic focus on growing its business and enhancing payment solutions for its members, the credit union wanted to consolidate and streamline card processing services through a single provider.
After an extensive review, VyStar selected FIS as its new credit card technology solutions provider. Under a multi-year agreement, FIS will provide the credit union with end-to-end card services, including credit processing, card production, electronic statement delivery and fraud protection.
VyStar is heavily focused on providing a seamless member experience and the most efficient operational process for our employees, said Melissa Thomas, Senior Vice President of Operations and Payments at VyStar Credit Union. We studied the market for a year and a half to find the right partner and solutions, and we found both with FISs credit card processing.
Added Chad Meadows, Chief Operations Officer at VyStar Credit Union: FIS card processing will provide us with a full suite of products and services that will enhance our member relationships and attract new ones as VyStar continues to expand into new markets. We are excited to partner with FIS to offer leading-edge card solutions.
VyStar is committed to leading the industry in providing cutting-edge services to its members through the use of technology, said Jim Johnson, head of Americas Payments & Wealth at FIS. We are excited to extend our long relationship with VyStar and help this leading credit union continue to grow by providing world-class card processing solutions and technology.
FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital markets firms globally. Our 55,000 people are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests by applying our scale, deep expertise and data-driven insights. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poors 500 Index. To learn more, visit www.fisglobal.com. Follow FIS on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter (@FISGlobal).
Kim Snider, 904.438.6278
Senior Vice President
FIS Global Marketing and Communications
Why Car Insurance Varies By The State And Which States Are The Most Expensive
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that presents the reasons why car insurance rates vary from state to state and where drivers pay the most expensive premiums.
For more info and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/why-do-car-insurance-rates-vary-from-state-to-state-and-which-states-are-the-most-expensive/
Before people move to a new state, they consider the cost of living in their new location. Among the house prices, property taxes, and sales taxes, people also consider the price of car insurance. In the US car insurance prices can vary wildly from state to state.
The reasons why car insurance rates differ between states are the following:
- Rating factors and rules. States decide which methodology insurance companies can use to set their rates. Some states don't factor in age, gender, or credit history. Furthermore, there are 13 states that require state approval before rates can increase.
- Personal injury protection. PIP, also called no-fault insurance, covers the medical expenses for the driver and its passengers after an accident, regardless of who caused it. PIP can also pay for lost wages, rehabilitation, or funeral expenses. However, drivers are still required to buy bodily injury liability and property damage liability. For this reason, no-fault states have higher insurance costs than at-fault states.
- Uninsured Motorist (UM) and Underinsured Motorist (UIM) insurance. UM bodily insurance coverage pays the medical expenses of a driver injured by a hit-and-run driver or by a driver who has no insurance. UIM bodily injury covers a driver who got hit by someone who doesn't have enough coverage. 19 states and the District of Columbia require UM alone or both UM and UIM coverage.
- The number of uninsured drivers. Uninsured drivers are more likely to commit hit-and-run accidents. Insurance companies are required to pay claims when uninsured drivers cause accidents. However, these payments are spread among insured drivers. For this reason, insurance rates are more expensive in states with more uninsured drivers.
- Population density. Accidents are more likely to happen in crowded urban areas. Also, dense areas have a higher incidence of crimes such as car theft, break-ins, and vandalism. Car insurance rates increase with population density.
- Age of drivers. States with the highest percentages of drivers either under 25 or over 65 are more likely to charge more for car insurance. Teenagers, young adults, and senior drivers are considered to be high-risk drivers for various reasons.
The most expensive states for car insurance in 2020 are the following:
- Michigan: $2,409 annually. A unique no-fault insurance system coupled with a high number of uninsured drivers makes Michigan so expensive. However, insurance rates might go down thanks to a bill adopted in July. Michigan drivers are now allowed to have options when it comes to coverage levels for minimum liability insurance requirements and some personal factors not related to driving can no longer be used to determine rates.
- Florida: $2,178 annually. In Florida PIP insurance is mandatory. Also, there are many young students and older drivers. Finally, Florida has the highest number of uninsured drivers in the country.
- Maryland: $2,090 annually. Drivers in this state are required to buy bodily injury and property damage liability, PIP, uninsured motorist coverage, and underinsured motorist coverage. Also, Maryland ranks at number three when it comes to the most car accidents in the US.
- Georgia: $1,910 annually. Georgia has some of the most accident-prone roads in the country. Drivers in Georgia also drive expensive vehicles that are costly to repair.
- Delaware: $1,806 annually. A high population density combined with a large number of older drivers, makes Delaware one of the most expensive states for car insurance. Also, Delaware's healthcare costs reached the top three in the country.
- Nevada: $1,760 annually. Residents of Nevada are overly litigious when they get involved in car accidents. Also, they drive expensive cars that cost a lot to repair.
- South Carolina: $1,674 annually. Mandatory uninsured motorist coverage and a high percentage of older drivers are the reasons why South Carolina's premiums are so high.
- Louisiana: $1,535. 40 percent of all drivers in Louisiana hold only the state minimum insurance, while 15 percent have no insurance at all. This means that more than half of Louisiana's drivers have little or no protection at all. For this reason, when an accident happens, victims rely on the court for adequate payout. Hurricanes and floods force the premiums to rise, too.
- Missouri: $1,519 annually. This state mandates uninsured motorist coverage. Almost one in seven people is driving without insurance.
- Texas: $1,506 annually. The second most populated state is filled with many teenage and young adult drivers. Also, it has the fourth-highest cost for healthcare in the country, so insurance companies pay hefty medical claims.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
Danie; C, Internet Marketing Company, 8183593898, [email protected]
Beyond Meat Introduces Brand New Beyond Pork™ Product in China
- The plant-based minced pork is Beyond Meat’s latest cutting-edge innovation and the company’s first product developed specifically for the Chinese market
- From Nov. 18-24, Shanghai foodies can be the first to try Beyond Pork at five popular Shanghai restaurants
SHANGHAI, CHINA – Media OutReach – 19 November 2020 – Beyond Meat, Inc. (NASDAQ: BYND), a pioneer in plant-based meat, is announcing its latest product innovation: Beyond Pork™. Designed to deliver the sumptuous taste, juicy texture and culinary versatility similar to traditional minced pork, Beyond Pork was created specifically for the Chinese market and is the next step forward in Beyond Meat’s commitment to creating high-quality products that meet consumers’ demand for delicious, nutritious and sustainable protein.
The introduction of Beyond Pork follows the successful launches of the Beyond Burger® and Beyond Beef™ in mainland China and comes at a time when interest in plant-based meat is growing in China and around the world. Pork is the most popular meat in China and the country ranks among the highest pork consumption rates in the world, making it an excellent location for the unveiling of Beyond Pork. The development of Beyond Pork was a global collaboration between dedicated Beyond Meat teams in Los Angeles and Shanghai. In addition, Beyond Meat conducted multiple sensory tests in China to get direct consumer feedback toward perfecting the product. The result? Beyond Pork was a fan favorite among consumers for its ability to mirror the mouthwatering umami flavor, texture and aroma of animal-based minced pork, while offering the added health and environmental benefits of plant-based meat.
“We’re excited to launch Beyond Pork in China, marking a milestone for Beyond Meat as we are not only launching an entirely new product innovation, but our first plant-based meat product created specifically for the Chinese market,” said Candy Chan, China General Manager, Beyond Meat. “With Beyond Pork, Beyond Meat is providing even more delicious options for consumers to continue to eat their favorite dishes while enjoying the added nutritional and environmental benefits of plant-based meat. Beyond Pork’s exclusive debut in China furthers Beyond Meat’s commitment to this important market and its vision for plant-based meat to continue winning the hearts (and mouths) of Chinese consumers.”
Minced pork is featured in many Chinese dishes, making China the perfect place for Beyond Pork to show off its potential. From dumplings and mapo tofu to zhajiang noodles and lion’s head meatballs, Beyond Pork delivers the meaty taste and texture that Chinese consumers crave but with about 50% less saturated and total fat. Made from simple plant-based ingredients, like rice and soybeans, Beyond Pork offers a rich source of protein with 18.5g per 100g serving and has no antibiotics or hormones.
To celebrate the launch of Beyond Pork, Beyond Meat is partnering with five popular restaurants in Shanghai, one of China’s food capitals. The roster of partner restaurants features some of the hottest names in Shanghai’s food scene, including Egg, Moménti, RAC, Solo X, and Tun Wang.
“I was very impressed the first time I tried Beyond Pork; I even thought the chef must have actually used traditional animal pork mince by mistake. I think our fans are going to be very impressed when they try it — I bet they won’t even be able to tell the difference either,” said Simon Briens, Co-Founder of RAC restaurant.
Chefs from the five restaurants all joined a special VIP launch event on 17 November to unveil their dishes at the TX Huaihai Mall in Shanghai. Each chef was tasked with using Beyond Pork as they would animal-based minced pork, and their dishes ranged from RAC’s Beyond Pork Spicy Bolognaise to Tun Wang’s Beyond Pork and Shiitake Wonton Noodles. By working with five outstanding restaurants at the same time, Beyond Meat can showcase the wide variety of dishes that Beyond Pork can be used in with delicious results each time. Consumers in Shanghai will be able to enjoy the Beyond Pork special menu items in each of the five restaurants for a limited time (18 to 24 November). Follow Beyond Meat on Weibo or WeChat for the latest news and updates for Beyond Pork and other exciting happenings.
 Compared to common 70/30 minced pork; Per 100g serving Beyond Pork has 15g total fat and 5g saturated fat
About Beyond Meat
Beyond Meat, Inc. (NASDAQ: BYND) is a global protein company, offering a portfolio of revolutionary plant-based meats. Founded in 2009, Beyond Meat products are made from simple, plant-based ingredients and designed to have the same taste and texture as animal-based meat, while being better for people and the planet. Beyond Meat’s brand commitment, Eat What You Love™, represents a strong belief that there is a better way to feed our future and that the positive choices we all make, no matter how small, can have a great impact on our personal health and the health of our planet. By shifting from animal-based meat to plant-based meat, we can positively impact four growing global issues: human health, climate change, constraints on natural resources and animal welfare. As of September 26, 2020, Beyond Meat had products available at approximately 122,000 retail and foodservice outlets in over 80 countries worldwide. Visit beyondmeatchina.com.cn, follow @别样肉客BeyondMeat on Sina Weibo, and scan the QR code below to follow us on WeChat.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements in this release constitute “forward-looking statements.” These statements are based on management’s current opinions, expectations, beliefs, plans, objectives, assumptions or projections regarding future events or future results. These forward-looking statements are only predictions, not historical fact, and involve certain risks and uncertainties, as well as assumptions. Actual results, levels of activity, performance, achievements and events could differ materially from those stated, anticipated or implied by such forward-looking statements. While Beyond Meat believes that its assumptions are reasonable, it is very difficult to predict the impact of known factors, and, of course, it is impossible to anticipate all factors that could affect actual results. There are many risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from forward-looking statements made herein including, most prominently, the risks discussed under the heading “Risk Factors” in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2019 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on March 19, 2020, and the Company’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 26, 2020 filed with the SEC on November 9, 2020, as well as other factors described from time to time in Beyond Meat’s filings with the SEC. Such forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this release. Beyond Meat undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement because of new information, future events or otherwise, except as otherwise required by law. If we do update one or more forward-looking statements, no inference should be made that we will make additional updates with respect to those or other forward-looking statements.
MDRT Innovates to Empower Members for 2021 Membership Season Amid Global Crisis
- MDRT announces new Productivity Action Plan to provide members with support to excel despite the economic crisis
- The Productivity Action Plan includes the all-new MDRT Focus on Resources hub and adjusted 2021 productivity requirements
SINGAPORE – Media OutReach – 24 November 2020 – In the midst of a global pandemic and economic crisis, MDRT has made strategic moves to ensure financial professionals and their clients are well supported. The association announced its Productivity Action Plan, developed to help financial professionals qualify for membership in 2021, and equip them with proven strategies to drive their businesses and clients towards next-level success in the current climate and beyond.
A relief package for advisors
The MDRT Productivity Action Plan acknowledges the challenging business conditions financial professionals have faced in 2020. To provide its current and aspiring members with more opportunities to join, MDRT announced it has no plans to increase dues in 2021, and waived 2021 production requirements for 2019 and 2020 members, allowing those members to reapply for membership without submitting their production requirements. Considering the economic impacts on the industry, MDRT has also adjusted the production requirements for prior-to-2019 members and new members.
An e-Hub for career progression
Though the pandemic has changed the way many financial professionals do business, MDRT is focused on providing them with the innovative ideas they need to continue succeeding. As part of the Productivity Action Plan, the association developed the MDRT Focus on Resources hub. Available to both members and non-members, the site is updated regularly with timely, top-tier content from industry professionals around the globe, built to help advisors navigate current challenges so they can continue to grow their business, protect their clients and guide both towards a successful future. From how to host productive virtual meetings to managing client emotions, advisors can find the proven strategies they need to adapt, innovate and persevere. MDRT members have exclusive access to even more top-tier ideas via MDRT Resource Zone, Round the Table Magazine, MDRT podcast and more.
“My MDRT membership is a big part of what got me to where I am today. It’s the innovative ideas and supportive global community that have helped me propel my business to greater levels of success year after year,” said Ian Green Dip PFS, 95th MDRT President. “MDRT Singapore currently has more than 2,000 members. With this plan, we foresee welcoming more advisors to our network and aim to ensure that advisors can become — or stay — members, to continue accessing the insightful strategies from leaders of our profession around the world, and most importantly guide their clients towards greater financial security and success.”
An online mentorship program for aspiring members
MDRT continues to push boundaries and innovate in ways that help financial professionals at all stages of their career succeed. Future-focused financial advisors who do not yet qualify for MDRT in 2021 can join the MDRT Academy to receive real-time insights and personalized coaching that fast-tracks them to premier status. Newly launched and open for applications, the MDRT Academy is a new kind of association with gold-standard content that is either MDRT-original or MDRT-approved — available anytime, anywhere.
“As a young financial advisor aspiring to get to the next level, the MDRT Academy app was the perfect tool,” said Brandon Heckert, former MDRT Academy member and current MDRT member. “It allowed me to keep track of my goals and obtain the resources I needed to conduct my practice in a tech-focused world.”
The Productivity Action Plan is just one of the forward-thinking ways that MDRT has leveraged to support its members and help them thrive in 2020 and beyond. In August, the association adapted its quintessential MDRT Annual Meeting and recently established 2019 Global Conference into a singular Virtual Event. Members collaborated on fresh ideas for virtual practice management, social media marketing — and more. On-Demand content was released the following weeks, diving deeper into dynamic strategies for ways to avoid burn out and help clients readjust their portfolios to thrive amid the current crisis.
2021 MDRT membership application is open from now through March 1, 2021. To learn more about the MDRT Productivity Action Plan and becoming an MDRT member, visit mdrt.org.
Founded in 1927, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), The Premier Association of Financial Professionals®, is a global, independent association of more than 65,000 of the world’s leading life insurance and financial services professionals from more than 500 companies in 70 nations and territories. MDRT members demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge, strict ethical conduct and outstanding client service. MDRT membership is recognized internationally as the standard of excellence in the life insurance and financial services business. For more information, please visit www.mdrt.org and follow them on Twitter [View Image]@MDRtweet.
Why Car Insurance Varies By The State And Which States Are The Most Expensive
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that presents the reasons why car...
SugarCRM Acquires Loaded Technologies to Accelerate CX Implementation Services in Australia
CUPERTINO, CALIFORNIA – Media OutReach – 25 November 2020 – SugarCRM Inc., the innovator of time-aware CX, today announced the acquisition of Loaded Technologies, ...
Human Regenerator Jet World Exclusive Regeneration Technology unveiled
BAD ZWISCHENAHN, GERMANY – EQS Newswire – 25 November 2020 – System4 Technologies GmbH, a German developer and producer of...
Impossible Marketing Clinches Title Of ‘Search Marketing Agency Of The Year 2020’
SINGAPORE – Media OutReach – 25 November 2020 – Leading digital marketing agency Impossible Marketing has once again proven itself as a force...
Connected Fitness Start Up Vitruvian Raises USD$2.5 Million Capital Seed Round Investment
PERTH, AUSTRALIA – Media OutReach – 25 November 2020 – Vitruvian, an Australian Connected Fitness Technology company, has announced that they have raised...
Australian Connected Fitness Start Up Vitruvian Raises USD$2.5 Million Capital Seed Round Investment
PERTH, AUSTRALIA – Media OutReach – 25 November 2020 – Vitruvian, an Australian Connected Fitness Technology company, has announced that they have raised...
Chinachem Group Announces Brand Rejuvenation in Celebration of its 60th Anniversary: Launch of New Corporate Logo and Website
“Triple Bottom Line” Concept and Spirit of Making “Places with Heart” to Underpin the Group’s Business Strategies HONG KONG...
ERA Singapore Harmonises Digital Solutions to Transform the Future of Real Estate for Customers and Trusted Advisors
The agency optimises end-to-end real estate experiences with leading technologies; from 3D dollhouse virtual viewing, to digital document and signature...
METRO/MAKRO encourages people all over the world to order Christmas menu at a restaurant nearby
DUSSELDORF, GERMANY – Newsaktuell – 24 November 2020 – The wholesaler METRO/MAKRO has launched an extensive campaign on TV and online, which...
Leading Protection for Cloud-based Applications from Trend Micro
Cloud native security solution protects modern applications and APIs against top threats HONG KONG SAR – Media OutReach – 24 November...