Riverbed, The Digital Performance Company„¢, will showcase a set of digital experience management and next-generation infrastructure “ cloud networking and edge “ solutions at the Microsoft Ignite 2018 Conference in Orlando, Florida, on September 24-28 “ at booth #500. For IT professionals leading Microsoft workloads, O365 (SaaS), or Azure (IaaS) initiatives, Riverbed provides solutions that simplify and modernize networking and edge IT and help manage the digital experience, enabling organizations to maximize digital performance and fundamentally rethink possible.
LinkedIn: Riverbed to highlight next-gen cloud networking, edge and digital experience management solutions at Microsoft Ignite 2018, enabling organizations to maximize digital performance and rethink possible: https://rvbd.ly/2zqeYYY
During Ignite, Riverbed will preview several new Microsoft product enhancements:
- Seamless integration between Riverbeds SteelConnect SD-WAN and Microsoft Azure Virtual WAN with local branch path steering for Microsoft Office 365: Through Riverbeds SD-WAN solution SteelConnect, customers will now be able to automate local branch path steering for Microsoft Office 365 via conventional Internet broadband. SteelConnect can also be used to connect to Microsoft Azure Virtual WAN, a global network backbone for managed site-to-site and branch-to-Azure connectivity.
- Riverbed SteelFusion now Supports Hyper-V: Riverbed SteelFusion has extended its offering for Microsoft Hyper-V customers, further expanding on its ability to provide enterprises with flexible and secure architectures for the edge of the network.
Organizations worldwide are seeking a competitive edge and are focusing on modernizing their business and delivering a superior digital experience and performance that sets them apart. According to IDC, global capital expenditure for investment in digital services is expected to reach US $2.1 trillion by 2021.1 However, the majority of organizations remain in a digital deadlock “ unable to turn their digital strategies into real digital success. According to a recent Riverbed survey, there is a major performance gap that exists due to poor visibility into the users digital experience, budget pressures and legacy network infrastructure that were not designed to support modern technologies. In fact, in the survey, 80% of business decision makers say critical digital services are failing several times each month. To address these challenges, Riverbed is delivering digital experience management (to measure and manage the users digital experience) and next-generation infrastructure solutions “ from the edge, data center to cloud “ to help organizations maximize digital performance to enable greater productivity, faster time-to-market, improved customer experiences, and better financial results.
Orange County Convention Center 9800 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819 September 24 “ 28, 2018 Riverbed Booth #500
During Microsoft Ignite 2018, Riverbed technologists will provide live demonstrations of the following solutions:
- Simplify Azure networking with SD-WAN so you can move with speed and agility: Redefine the network from cloud to edge with a solution that greatly simplifies connectivity and management. Riverbeds SD-WAN solution can help organizations increase operational agility to rapidly deliver new digital services or open new business locations in days versus weeks with features like one-click connectivity to Microsoft Azure.
- Accelerate Office 365 and Azure-based applications for excellent user experiences: Riverbed helps organizations deliver the best digital experience to the end users of Office 365 and Azure-based applications by improving visibility and application performance. Riverbed enables businesses to get to the root of performance issues quickly, automatically steer the traffic of priority applications down the best paths, and improve performance when latency is high or bandwidth is constrained.
- Get a complete view of performance across clouds, networks, applications and users: An end-to-end view of the digital experience is essential to consistently deliver high-performing digital services. Riverbed provides a holistic approach to digital experience management with unified monitoring, giving businesses the ability to identify and resolve issues quicklybefore end users and the business are impacted.
- Modernize Edge IT for better performance and security: Digital transformation often begins at the edgebranch offices, remote sites, and retail stores. Riverbed improves performance and security with integrated cloud and edge networking, high-performance compute, and intelligent storage caching that safeguards edge data in Microsoft Azure. This solution dramatically reduces IT costs and complexity while delivering excellent performance to users at the edge.
In addition to technology demos, Riverbed experts will give booth presentations throughout the day. Ignite attendees who view a demo or booth presentation will receive a free Riverbed t-shirt. Visitors to the booth will also have an opportunity to enter the #RethinkPossible social media contest to win a pair of custom Converse Chuck Taylor high top shoes.
Expo Speaking Session:
Title: Maximizing Digital Performance in a User Experience-Driven World Date: Monday, September 24 Time: 3:25 pm Location: OCCC South “ Expo Theatre #2 Presenter: Steve Brar, Director, Solutions Marketing at Riverbed
Today, companies are investing heavily in developing new digital services to gain a competitive edge. The success or failure of these companies is tied to how well IT can deliver these services with an exceptional user experience. IT leaders need to ask themselves, in an increasingly complex technology landscape with a greater need for agility, are they equipped to deliver digital services with the best possible user experience?
In the session attendees will learn about solutions for Microsoft Azure and Office 365 that simplify networking, modernize edge IT, and help manage the digital experience. Attendees will also gain actionable insights into what it takes to manage user experience end-to-end and how deploy a next-gen IT infrastructure to ensure success.
For more information on Riverbeds participation at Microsoft Ignite, visit https://www.riverbed.com/dm/events/ignite-microsoft.html.
Connect with Riverbed
Riverbed, The Digital Performance Company„¢, enables organizations to maximize digital performance across every aspect of their business, allowing customers to rethink possible. Riverbeds unified and integrated Digital Performance Platform„¢ brings together a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking and Cloud Edge solutions that provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes. At more than $1 billion in annual revenue, Riverbeds 30,000+ customers include 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100. Learn more at riverbed.com.
1 IDC, Worldwide Semiannual Digital Transformation Spending Guide, December 2018