Hardees, known for quality you can taste, today announced that the company is seeking applicants to join the executive team as Chief Biscuit Officer (CBO).*
Hardees is looking for a passionate leader to raise the bar, or more accurately, to raise the biscuits. For the new role of Chief Biscuit Officer, the right candidate will be dough obsessed and committed to the companys Made From Scratch Biscuit„¢ making process.
With more than 235 million biscuits sold per year, Hardees is creating a new position, Chief Biscuit Officer, to oversee the commitment and excellence Hardees holds in its Made From Scratch Biscuits, said Kate Jones, Director Human Resources, CKE Restaurants. Were in search of someone with years of first-hand biscuit experience, with a healthy appetite, that can roll up their sleeves and share their love for biscuits with the rest of our team.
- The CBO will be responsible for ensuring that every Hardees biscuit is made-from-scratch, baked to meet Hardees one-of-a-kind process and tastes delicious
- The ideal candidate must be an early riser “ biscuits start rising at 4 a.m.
- The CBO must be willing to get their hands dirty (after a thorough washing, of course) and be up to their elbows in flour and buttermilk
- The right candidate will be able to pass their knowledge, passion and obsession with biscuits on to the next generation of Hardees biscuit makers
- A Storied Baking Past: Proven history of creating fluffy, flaky and delicious baked goods (specific biscuit experience a plus)
- Must Come Hungry: Ability to taste numerous biscuits a day
- Self-Starter: Knows when to roll-up their sleeves up and start kneading
- Creative Problem Solver: Navigates a kitchen with many cooks; good in a jam
- Passionate Leader: Knows that its more about the biscuits, than the dough
- Trustworthy: Will keep Hardees proprietary recipe extra (extra) safe
Those who demonstrate the desire to grow a career in culinary and biscuit excellence may apply at www.hardeescbo.com for the role.
*April Fools! This is not an actual position, but fans can visit www.hardeescbo.com to enter to win a year of free Hardees Made from Scratch biscuits.
Follow Hardees and Carls Jr. on social media for the latest product news, offers and programs.
About CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc.
CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc. (CKE), a privately held company based in Franklin, Tennessee, runs and operates Carls Jr. and Hardees, two beloved regional brands, known for one-of-a-kind premium and innovative menu items such as 100 percent Black Angus Thickburgers, Made from Scratch„¢ Biscuits and Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders„¢. With both a US and international footprint, Carls Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardees Restaurants LLC have over 3,800 franchised or company-operated restaurants in 44 states and 43 foreign countries and U.S. territories. For more information about CKE, please visit www.ckr.com or its brand sites at www.carlsjr.com and www.hardees.com.