The “Global Internet of Things Security Market 2018-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The analysts forecast the Global Internet of Things Security Market to grow at a CAGR of 48.77% during the period 2018-2022.
Internet of things security comprises security platforms, software solutions, services, and hardware used for securing and safeguarding IoT systems in the industrial, commercial, and consumer sectors.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global internet of things security market. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the adoption of IoT security.
One trend affecting this market is the technological advancements in the IoT security. Various technical advances in the IoT industry, coupled with the evolving nature of attacks are resulting in the development of advanced technologies and applications for implementation in the IoT security industry.
According to the report, one driver influencing this market is the growing adoption of cloud-based services. Many companies and banks are increasingly storing confidential information such as customer database and other customer details on the cloud.Further, the report states that one challenge affecting this market is the trade-offs between low-cost operations and device security. This challenge is more prominent in developing economies located in APAC and MEA.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY NETWORK SECURITY COMPONENTS
- Segmentation by network security components
- Comparison by network security components
- Global IoT security market by hardware
- Global IoT security market by software
- Global IoT security market by services
- Market opportunity by network security components
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Global IoT security market by industrial sector
- Global IoT security market by commercial sector
- Global IoT security market by consumer sector
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Technological advances in IoT security
- Rising number of M&A and growing investment in start-ups
- Increasing emphasis on IDoT
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kchtls/global_internet?w=4