The “Innovations in Hydrogen Production, Neural Cell Implants, Solar Panel Recycling, Artificial Intelligence, and Ophthalmology” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with hydrogen production and neural cell implants.
It also focuses on innovations in solar panel recycling, artificial intelligence, and ophthalmology.
Key Topics Covered
- Cost-effective Electrocatalyst for Hydrogen Evolution Reactions
- Neuronal Cell Implants for Patients with Spinal Cord Injury
- Recycling Technology for Solar Panels
- Artificial Intelligence Program for Lip Reading Human Subjects
- Replicating Natural Vision Using AR and VR Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhh2jx/2018_innovations?w=4