According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Global Aromatherapy Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global aromatherapy market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global aromatherapy market to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during 2021-2026.
Aromatherapy Market is a form of alternative medicine therapy that uses aromatic essential oils to improve physical and emotional health of humans. It provides several benefits such as recovering sleep quality, treating headaches and migraines, and reducing stress, depression, and anxiety. Some of the commonly used essential oils in aromatherapy include lavender, eucalyptus, geranium, rosemary, and tea tree.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aromatherapy-market/requestsample
Global Aromatherapy Market Trends:
A significant rise in the utilization of alternative and relaxing therapies with mainstream medicines is one of the key factors driving the global aromatherapy market. Other than this, consumers are shifting toward essential oils as they are safe for inhalation and are extracted naturally from plants. This, along with the growing awareness regarding the harmful effects of pharmaceutical products are prompting them to opt for aromatherapy for treatment of their diseases. Manufacturers are also launching innovative diffusers and adopting aggressive marketing strategies to promote their products on social media platforms, which are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Explore full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aromatherapy-market
Global Aromatherapy Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Some of the major players operating in the industry include:
- Air Aroma,
- Eden Gardens
- Frontier Co-op.
- Hubmar International Inc
- Isagenix Worldwide Inc.
- Mountain Rose Herbs
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc
- Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Rocky Mountain Oils LLC
- Stadler Form Aktiengesellschaft
- Young Living Essential Oils.
Market Breakup by Product:
- Essential Oils
- Carrier Oils
- Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Nebulizing Diffuser
- Evaporative Diffuser
- Heat Diffuser
Market Breakup by Mode of Delivery:
- Topical Application
- Direct Inhalation
- Aerial Diffusion
Market Breakup by Application:
- Skin and Hair Care
- Pain Management
- Scar Management
Market Breakup by End-Use:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Home Use
- Spa and Wellness Centers
- Yoga and Meditation Centers
Market Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- DTC (Direct-to-Consumer)
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-vehicle-charging-station-market
- WiGig Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/wigig-market
- Camera Module Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/camera-module-market
- Engineering Plastics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/engineering-plastics-market
- Big Data Security Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/big-data-security-market
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/polybutylene-terephthalate-market
- Legal Process Outsourcing Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/legal-process-outsourcing-market
- Data Governance Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/data-governance-market
- Industrial Batteries Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/industrial-batteries-market
- Ceramide Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ceramide-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial,and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Global Banking & Finance Review
Why waste money on news and opinions when you can access them for free?
Take advantage of our newsletter subscription and stay informed on the go!
Business4 days ago
Trinidad & Tobago Unit Trust Corporation Expands Caribbean Footprint with the Promise of More ‘Transformational Changes’
Banking2 days ago
Open banking: Shaping the future of FinTech and Finance
Top Stories23 hours ago
France’s Eramet and Suez pick Dunkirk for EV battery recycling
Technology3 days ago
It is a certainty that new roles will be created as a result of AI – we just don’t know what they are yet