The global antimicrobial wipes market is expected to witness surging demand in the forthcoming years. Future Market Insights (FMI) has projected it to record a CAGR of 10% between 2020 and 2030.
Antimicrobial wipes have gained traction as an effective way of decontaminating. With governments across the world taking initiatives to spread awareness on the importance of hygiene, the demand for different kinds of sanitizers is expected to rise.
While antimicrobial wipes are extensively used across hospitals and healthcare centers, it is also witnessing increasing demand in the household and commercial sectors. FMI foresees the market to benefit from the rising focus on innovations among leading players.
In its recent study, FMI offers exhaustive information on the prevailing trends in the global antimicrobial market. It offers insights into hidden opportunities within the market, besides providing recommendations to help the market players plan future growth strategies.
Some of the key factors highlighted in the report are:
- The global antimicrobial wipes market is expected to surpass US$ 7 Bn by the end of 2020
- North America, followed by Europe is expected dominate the global antimicrobial wipes market over the forecast period. Despite North America’s dominance, South Asia is expected to emerge as a lucrative market for antimicrobial wipes
- South Asia is expected to emerge as a lucrative market, exhibiting growth at a higher CAGR. The rising use of antimicrobial wipes across schools. Hospitals, offices, gyms, and other organizations will aid the expansion of the market in the region
- FMI projects ecommerce penetration to be a key game changer for the market. With consumers showing a higher degree of inclination towards shopping online an increasing number of companies are expected to spend on creating a robust online presence
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11918
Rising Focus on Biodegradability and Sustainability to Spur Innovations
Most antimicrobial wipes are meant for single use, which means once used they are to be disposed of. This adds to carbon footprint, aggravating already pressing issues of landfill. Consumers today are also driven by environmental concerns, which has made them more conscientious about components used in their products.
Antimicrobial wipes made from biodegradable materials will gain brownie points since they will serve the dual purpose of decontaminating without causing harm to the nature. This is a defining trend, compelling manufacturers to expand their existing product portfolio.
Who is winning?
Some of the key players operating in the antimicrobial wipes market are Crosstex International, Inc., ConvaTec Inc., coVita, The Procter & Gamble Company, Nootie, Hopkins Medical Products, CleanTex, Prodene GmbH, GAMA Healthcare Ltd., Teampac Oyand, Edgewell Personal Care and others.
Manufacturers are significantly spending on product development and ascertaining to safety parameters to gain edge in the market. This has resulted into a slew of product launches. For instance:
- In 2019, Eisai Co., Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical company launched ETAK antimicrobial wipes (wet) at drug & pharmacy stores worldwide.
- In 2019, Edgewell Personal Care developed a wet antibacterial hand wipes containing active ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride which is an antimicrobial agent helping to kill bacteria on skin.
“An increasing number of companies are introducing sustainable antimicrobial wipes. They are also eliminating the use of harmful compounds to make their products eco-friendlier. However, owing to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, the focus on the production of alcohol-based wipes has surged since they offer better disinfection,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Get Valuable Insights into Antimicrobial Wipes Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global antimicrobial wipes market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the antimicrobial wipes market based on the product type (skincare wipes, and surface disinfectant wipes), end user (hospitals/healthcare centres, offices/commercial, food service, food processing, manufacturing & industrial, schools & universities, hospitality, grocery, convenience stores and retail, individuals, and household), nature (scented, unscented), sales channel (hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores, discount stores, multi-brand stores, online retail sales, independent departmental stores, and other sales channel) across all major regions.
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Summary of Key Statistics
1.3. Summary of Key Findings
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Scope
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Trends in Major Countries
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
4.1. Covid-19 The Situation Now
4.2. Scenarios For The Economic Impact of The Covid-19 Crisis
4.3. Industries Affected By Coronavirus Outbreak Worldwide
4.4. Projected Recovery for Hardest Hit Sectors
4.5. Coronavirus Impact on The World of Work
4.6. Impact of Covid-19 on E-Commerce Industry
5. Impact of COVID-19 on Antimicrobial Wipes Market
5.1. Covid-19 Impact v/s Value of Antimicrobial Wipes Market, by Country 2020
5.2. Antimicrobial Wipes Market Growth Curve Projection, Q1-Q4 2020 During Covid-19 Pandemic
5.3. Pre Covid-19 Market Forecast v/s Post covid-19 Market Forecast
5.4. Current Market Trend
5.5. Trends in Wipes Consumption Habits
The post Antimicrobial Wipes Market 2021 Key Players, SWOT Analysis, Key Indicators and Forecast to 2025 first appeared on Market Research Blog.