A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the Anatomic Pathology Market including global industry analysis for 2015-2019 & opportunity assessment for 2020-2030, delivers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting a thorough research on the historical as well as current growth parameters of the market, growth prospects are obtained with utmost precision.
The global anatomic pathology market is set to reach USD 58 billion in revenues by 2030, according to a new market study by ESOMAR-certified market research firm, Future Market Insights (FMI).
Biomarkers-based pathology tests and procedures are being carried out for exploring tumorigenesis and common malignancy.
This can be attributed to the fact that biomarkers’ clinical use enables pathologists to diagnose disease pathogenesis at molecular level.
It also guides in taking clinical decisions, thereby positively impacting the patient outcomes.
As of now, biomarkers are used in several clinical studies in genomics, metabolomics, transcriptomic, and proteomics for evaluating physiological, pharmacological, and disease processes.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample>>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12370
Anatomic Pathology Market: Segmentation
The global Anatomic Pathology Market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
Product & Services Type
- Disease Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
- The instruments are subject to technological advancements, which would minimize errors. This factor is expected to drive the anatomic pathology market between 2020 and 2030
- Consumables are expected to hold the largest market share due to low cost, high availability, and good purchase rate of probes and reagents
- Academic research is bound to pick up pace in the forecast period owing to growing implementation of anatomic pathology in biomarker profiling and tumor examination
- Preference to personalized therapies is prompting putative biomarkers being discovered. This factor is expected to be one of the key growth drivers
“The anatomic pathology market is witnessing a continuous upswing on the part of biomarkers. This factor is expected to propel the development of anatomic pathology market” – says the FMI analyst.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12370