As per the analysis of FMI, the USA is expected to possess the highest market share in the North American Aircraft Cleaning Chemicals market. The China market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 700 million by 2032. The Japan market is expected to show a decent growth rate during the forecast period.
NEWARK, Del: Sustained by notable increase in number of airlines, coupled with a mounting number of aircraft refurbishment and leasing activities, global sales of aircraft cleaning chemicals will witness a CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2022 – 2032. A sustainable shift towards bio-based cleaning chemicals is poised to be a prominent trend shaping up the future of global aircraft cleaning chemicals market, suggests a new Future Market Insights (FMI) study.
Bio-based and water-based cleaning chemicals are gaining traction in the market, as these are used to remove hazardous and toxic substances such as trichloroethylene (TCE), perchloroethylene, and other corrosive chemicals from aircraft. Bio-based cleaning chemicals are widely used by both civilian and military aircraft, owing to their non-explosive, low-flammability formulation, which completely eliminates the risk of fire.
Get a Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3155
Key Takeaways – Aircraft Cleaning Chemicals Study
- The number of air travel passengers is consistently increasing, with the establishment of more than 700 routes for better connectivity. According to the International Air Transport Association, global passenger traffic rose by 7.6% in 2017, which is more than the average annual growth over the last ten years, i.e. 5.5%. This increase creates immense opportunities for players operating in the aircraft cleaning chemicals market.
- There is an increasing demand to replace hazardous, VOC-emitting degreasers, and cleaning products with green alternatives and safer products. Prominent manufacturers are focusing on the development of biodegradable, non-toxic, durable, cost-efficient, and non-hazardous cleaning chemicals. Aircraft cleaning chemicals market players are also emphasizing on providing chemicals free from hazardous ingredients, and having no special storage or disposal requirements.
- Increasing health awareness, risk of infection, concerns over disease-causing pathogens on contaminated surfaces, etc., make today’s traveler extremely particular about hygiene. Hence, to provide a hygienic environment for travelers, the demand for cleaning chemicals, particularly disinfectants is expected to increase over the course of the forecast period.
- Dry wash is an innovative, economical, and safe cleaning concept, minimizing the use of water. Dry wash method can do cleaning and shining in a single process. Dry wash is gaining popularity and preference among end-users as it reduces the cleaning cost as well as time. However, dry wash can require a lot of elbow grease and requires considerably more effort than wet wash.
Who Is Winning?
The global aircraft cleaning chemicals market is highly fragmented due to the presence of good number of players in regional as well as international markets. Key manufacturers such as PPG Industries Inc., Illinois Tool Works Inc., Arrow Solutions, and Callington Haven Pty Ltd account for a prominent share in the global aircraft cleaning chemicals market. North America, followed by Western Europe is estimated to dominate the global aircraft cleaning chemicals market. However, developing regions such as China, India, ASEAN, and the Middle East are expected to create lucrative opportunities for market participants.
The foreseeable increase in the number of aircraft in the next two decades is expected to provide substantial opportunities for players operating in the aircraft cleaning chemicals services market, i.e. cleaning chemical and cleaning equipment manufacturers. Key manufacturers should focus on developing cost-effective as well as efficient products in order to gain a high brand value.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-3155
More About Aircraft Cleaning Chemicals Market Report
The research report analyzes total sales of aircraft cleaning chemicals on the basis of volume (Tons) and value (US$ Mn). The report includes a competition analysis section that includes market structure analysis, tier structure analysis, competition development, and other crucial information about global and regional players in the market. Opportunities in the market are projected on the basis of factors such as aviation industry growth, travel and tourism industry outlook, air traffic growth, investments in upcoming airport projects, and expansion in production by worldwide manufacturers.
Ask for Customization: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3155
Aircraft Cleaning Chemicals Market Segment
By Product Type:
- Dry & Wet Wipes
- Dry wash Cleaning
- Wet Wash Cleaning
- Exhaust & Soot removers
- Equipment Cleaning
- In Flight Wipes
- Glass Cleaners
- Air Fresheners
- Leather Cleaner
- Carpet Cleaner
- lavatory Cleaner
- Water Based
- Solvent based
- Bio Based
- Wax Based
By End Use:
- Civil Aircraft
- Commercial/Cargo Based Aviation
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Browse Full Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/aircraft-cleaning-chemical-market
Explore FMI’s Extensive Ongoing Coverage on Chemicals & Materials Domain
Pharmaceuticals Grade Sodium Bicarbonate Market Trends: The Global Pharmaceutical Grade Sodium Bicarbonate Market is valued at US$ 265.3 million in 2023 and is projected to register significant growth at a CAGR of 3.5% to reach a market valuation of US$ 372.4 million by the end of 2033.
Phospholipids Market Demand: The global Phospholipids Market was valued at around US$ 3.7 Billion in 2021. With a projected CAGR of 7.3% for the next ten years, the market is likely to reach a valuation of approximately US$ 7.8 Billion by the end of 2032.
Wood Charcoal Market Share: The market of wood charcoal to witness a year over year growth of 2.3% in 2022 reaching a value of about US$ 21,014.6 Mn by the end of 2022. The global business is projected to witness a growth rate of 2.3% over the forecast period of 2022 and 2030.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Global Banking & Finance Review
Why waste money on news and opinions when you can access them for free?
Take advantage of our newsletter subscription and stay informed on the go!
Top Stories2 days ago
Macron wants fuel industry to sell at cost price
Top Stories1 day ago
Portugal’s Galp to invest $426 million in biofuels with Japan’s Mitsui
Top Stories1 day ago
Spain may extend or introduce measures to alleviate inflation hit by year-end
Finance1 day ago
How the LEI Can Help Financial Institutions ‘Address’ a Growing Challenge in ISO 20022