Future Market Insights (FMI) forecast the global agriculture net market to surpass US$1.0 Bn in 2020, and projected to register a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period 2020 and 2030.
The global agriculture net market is also flourishing as urban dwellers are taking up gardening as a serious hobby with lucrative returns. A turn towards building urban jungles and sustainable living with kitchen gardens has generated a high demand for agriculture nets or shade nets.
“The demand for agriculture nets will be felt from the expanding aquaculture industry as end users are looking at innovative ways to build effective bird netting. Need to ensure excellent predator control for building breeding grounds is expected to extend usage of agriculture nets in aquaculture industry.” says an analyst at FMI.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12302
Key Takeaway from Agriculture Net Market Study
- Plastic to emerge as the leading material used in the production of agriculture nets during the forecast period
- Farming to remain principal activity that uses agriculture net, occupying a dominant share in the global market
- Rise of construction activities to raise demand for agriculture net for effecting coverings to prevent exposing unfinished buildings to excessive moisture
- South Asia to see stiff competition in the agriculture net market due to influx of local players and presence of established ones
Agriculture Nets – Key Trends
- Adoption of the latest technologies such as collaboration tools and mobile applications drives market growth.
- Expanding government budgets to adopt digitalization, speeding up the expansion of the digital risk protection platform market
- The need for dynamic security solutions by business entities is escalating the need for the digital risk protection platform market.
- Analysis of attack patterns and early detection to minimize risk to system privacy, identity, data, and integrity open up impressive growth prospects.
Agriculture Nets – Competitive Landscape
The global Agriculture Nets market is quite fragmented due to large number of players and constant entry of local players. This has significantly intensified the competition in the market over the last few years. However, companies are trying to balance the price of the product and its quality to remain relevant and to increase profit margins.
Some of the key players operating in the global Agriculture Nets market are:
- Fiberweb (India) Ltd.
- Shakti Polyweave Pvt. Ltd
- Low & Bonar PLC
- Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd.
- JX Nippon ANC, Inc.
- Freudenberg & Co. KG, Ltd.
- Koninklijke Ten Cate
- Don & Low Ltd.
- UNIMIN India
- Diatex, B&V Agro Irrigation Co.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12302
Agriculture Nets – Taxonomy
- Shading Nets
- Non-woven Form
- Farming Area
- Animal Husbandry
- Horticulture and Floriculture
- Industrial Agriculture
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Independent Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Farm Equipment Stores
- Other Sales Channel
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Get Valuable Insights into the Agriculture Nets Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global agriculture net market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the global agriculture net market based on net type (shading nets, anti-hail, anti-insects, windbreak, and others), form (woven and non-woven), application (farming area, animal husbandry, horticulture and floriculture, aquaculture, and others), end use (industrial agriculture and sustainable agriculture), price range (economic, mid-range, and premium), material (metal, plastic, rubber, and others), sales channel (hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores, departmental stores, independent stores, hardware stores, farm equipment stores, and others), and region (North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Latin America).
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Consumer Product Landscape
Refurbished Printers Market: According to Future Market Insights analysis, refurbished printers sales are set to grow at a 9.2% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
Skin Care Devices Market: ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers insights about key factors driving demand for skin care devices. The report tracks the global demand for Skin Care Devices in 20+ high-growth markets, along with analysing the impact COVID-19 has had on global sales.
Skin Lightening Products Market: ESOMAR-certified consulting and market research firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers detail insights about key drivers and factors driving the demand for skin lightening products.