To create more consistency across the board and get banks in a position where they can face challenging situations relating to interest rate risk, the EBA have been developing IRRBB guidelines, where following a consultation period taking place at the moment, the EBA final guidelines will be upon us soon. Banks have already been developing frameworks, working on scenario analysis, improving behavioural models, and with the rule becoming more final they will want to ensure they are responding in the most accurate and efficient way. This marcus evans conference will look at how banks can actively manage interest rate risk, improve frameworks, and advance behavioural models under the EBA’s final IRRBB guidelines to become increasingly robust and take a strategic approach to interest rate risk management.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
- Establish a strategic approach to EBA’s final IRRBB guidelines addressing system and data challenges
- Advance behavioural modelling for non-maturing deposits and equities
- Extract insights from behavioural models and scenario analysis to actively manage interest rate risk
- Understand the implications of IRRBB on capital giving consideration to ICAAP
- Draw the line between IRRBB and FRTB for each desk with concern to the impact
Expert speaker panel includes:
- Alexander Tsorlinis, Head of Market Risk Management, Raiffeisen Bank International
- Jeff Simmons, Managing Director, Head of Enterprise Risk, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Sander Boogmans, Head of Interest Rate Risk Management, ING
- Cristiano Bonisoli, Head of ALM, Banco BPM
- Angrit Lower, Head of Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Management, UniCredit
- Frank Mulder, Head of Interest Rate Risk Management and Strategy, Rabobank
*Delegate discounts available for Global Banking and Finance Review readers/subscribers.
Jun 27 2018 – Jun 29 2018
All of the day
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch – a series of online discussions focusing on revealing some of the winners of the “Hospitality Challenge”, the solidarity initiative created by the two partners. Over four weekly sessions, UNWTO experts and tourism leaders will share insights on the state of tourism and hospitality, and the prospective solutions to be implemented to accelerate its recovery.
Starting from 21st January 2021, weekly between 4.30pm and 5.30pm CET and over a course of 4 weeks, Hospitality Challenge Pitch online sessions held on LinkedIn will focus on topics essential in building back hospitality industry:
“What’s next in Revenue & Productivity”
The third session of the series will be moderated by Damon Embling, Journalist at Euronews and Director at Headline Media UK.
Joining in the panel discussion will be:
- Jonathan Humphries, Head of International Hotel Development & Asset Management Specializations at Glion Institute of Higher Education and Chairman and Owner at HoCoSo,
- Sandra Carvao, Chief of Market Intelligence and Competitiveness at UNWTO
- Marc Vieilledent, Chief Development Officer at easyHotel Plc.
The panel discussion will be followed by three of 30 winning project pitches:
- “Komodore” – presented by Miguel Escobar, Co-founder of the company
- “Firstclasset” – presented by its founder, Glion Alumnus and Managing Director at Scopum et Finem, Ronald Homsy
- “TipTrip.com” – presented by Ksenia Kartseva, a hospitality industry professional
Date: 4th February 2021
Time: 4.30pm – 5.30pm CET
This is a Sponsored Post
Singapore FinTech Festival 2020
The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) is the world’s largest and most inclusive FinTech event that brings together heads of state, financial and technology leaders, FinTech founders, policy makers, investors and multilateral agencies. Last year, the week-long event brought together over 60,000 attendees from 140 countries.
This year, SFF returns on 7-11 December with a unique hybrid format combining a 24-hour online event platform and over 40 global satellite events in FinTech hubs around the world. In December, SFF will unite the global FinTech community to discuss key global challenges, with a focus on post-pandemic recovery.
Learn more at https://www.fintechfestival.sg/.
Keynotes Announced: SAP Financial Services Live 2020
We are delighted to announce our Keynote Speakers & Session Titles for the upcoming free to attend digital event for banking, insurance, capital markets and central banks professionals; SAP Financial Services Live 2020 (17-19 November).
Meet Our Keynote Speakers:
Luka Mucic, CFO & Member of the Board, SAP
Financial Services: An Evolving Landscape
Christoph Böhm, CIO/COO, Deutsche Börse
Financial Markets and Technology in Transition
Maria Surmava, CIO, Discovery Health
Shared-Value Health Platform
Karsten Crede, CEO, ERGO Mobility Solutions
How to Become an Ecosystem Player
Peter Maier, President SAP Industries and Customer Advisory, SAP
Industry Convergence – Keynote Interview
Timo Elliott, VP – Global Innovation Evangelist, SAP
Opening Keynote; The World has Changed, and it’s Time to Adapt to the “Next Normal”
Alongside our keynotes, this event will be packed with SAP user case studies from leading global companies including: Bank of Ireland, Bank of Montreal, Capital One, Cornèr Bank, Discovery, Edelweiss, London Stock Exchange, MB Ageas, Munich Re, Samsung Life, Swiss Re, Vast Bank, Vienna Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance and many more to be announced.
Keep up to date with the latest information on our website >
Ahead of the event, you will have the opportunity to plan your own agenda with multiple live presentations each day to choose from. Then following the event, a library of on-demand content will be at your disposal so you can continue to strengthen your financial services business over the coming months.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect online to debate, discuss and determine the current trends and hot topics for the financial services industry.
Sounds interesting? Register to join us here >
This is a Sponsored Feature
Robinhood plans confidential IPO filing as soon as March – Bloomberg News
(Reuters) – Online brokerage Robinhood, at the centre of this year’s retail trading frenzy, is planning to file confidentially for...
Wall Street Week Ahead: Investors weigh new stock leadership as broader market wobbles
By Lewis Krauskopf NEW YORK (Reuters) – A shakeup in stocks accelerated by the past week’s surge in Treasury yields...
SoftBank reaches settlement with former WeWork CEO Neumann
(Reuters) – SoftBank Group Corp said on Friday it has reached a settlement with WeWork’s special committee and the company’s...
Sunak warns of bill to be paid to tackle Britain’s ‘exposed’ finances – FT
(Reuters) – British finance minister Rishi Sunak will use the budget next week to level with the public over the...
Exclusive: European officials urge World Bank to exclude fossil-fuel investments
By Kate Abnett and Andrea Shalal WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Senior officials from Europe have urged the World Bank’s management to...