Nature of Business
TMF Group helps companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. TMF’s expert accountants, legal, financial, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, enabling clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. TMF Group helps companies of all sizes to grow their operations, including private and listed companies, both in multinational and single-country entities. With operations in over 75 countries around the world, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
TMF operates on the following principles:
- Business across borders – it’s easier than you think: Business is globalising and understanding and managing the local administration and reporting requirements in numerous territories is complex and can distract you from your key focus: managing your business. TMF Group is here to help companies expand more quickly, more safely and with more control.
- Global reach, local knowledge – one of the biggest barriers to international investment is the burden of the back office. TMF Group has dedicated specialists in place around the world, willing and able to take care of the administrative hassle of moving across borders, leaving companies company free to focus on their global ambitions.
- A single, independent contact: That’s what makes TMF Group stand out from the crowd: clients get a single point of contact no matter where they operate, reducing the time needed to take on compliance, and with the assurance that the people doing work on their behalf are locals who know what it takes to do things properly
- Where have we come from: From one trust company in the Netherlands in 1988, TMF Group has grown rapidly across borders, both organically and through acquisition, so we ourselves have first-hand experience of the issues our clients face
Find out more at www.tmf-group.com
Overview of Services Provided
- QuickStart to Market Entry
- QuickStart to Simplicity
- HR and payroll
- Corporate secretarial
- International pensions
- Private equity services
- International structuring
- Fund administration
- Structured finance services
- Real estate investment
- IP licensing and collection
- Private clients