Real estate investors can get advice from Barbara Corcoran, the real estate mogul who stars on TV’s “Shark Tank,” when she appears on the Epic Real Estate Podcast hosted by Matt Theriault.
The interview will be available beginning March 10, 2014. You can be assured of having the interview downloaded to your computer or mobile device by subscribing to the podcast in iTunes (EpicRealEstateInvesting.com) and downloading the interview with Barbara. More than 100 podcasts are available on many aspects of successful real estate investing.
“Barbara Corcoran is one of the most respected entrepreneurs and real estate experts in America. I am thrilled that she agreed to be on my podcast and will help my listeners,” said Theriault, who offers private and group coaching programs for people wondering how to get started in investing in real estate.
Matt will be asking questions like:
1. How does one start building a mega empire like you built with a mere $1,000?
2. If you had to start that way again, is there anything significant you would do differently?
3. Having attained the level of success you have, how do you stay sharp and on top?
4. They say you are the average of the five people you spend most of your time with. Who do you spend most of your time with?
5. The real estate market of the last several years in most parts of the country has seemingly been impacted by investors more than any other time. Do you see this trend continuing into 2014 and the future, or do you think it will return back to its normal dynamic of resident owners buying and selling new homes to each other?
6. Were you investing in other business outside of real estate prior to your involvement with Shark Tank?