Hub Pen, Seraph Science, SIGNWarehouse, SLA Mobile and United Exchange Corporation Abandon Cost and Complexity of On-Premise Sage for Rapid Growth with NetSuite’s Business Management Suite
NetSuite Inc. (NYSE:N), the industry’s leading provider of cloud -based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced continued strong momentum among organisations converting from on-premise Sage ERP systems to NetSuite’s cloud business management suite. Fast-growing companies such as UK-based Seraph Science, Ireland-based SLA Mobile, and US-based Hub Pen Company, SIGNWarehouse and United Exchange Corporation are among the more than 500 organisations to abandon Sage for the greater business agility, visibility, flexibility and scalability for growth that is possible with NetSuite’s integrated suite for financials / ERP, CRM, ecommerce and professional services automation (PSA). To learn more about what NetSuite offers to Sage users, please visit: http://www.netsuite.com/portal/solutions/sage.shtml .
By moving to NetSuite, former Sage users such as EcoBox, Cequal Products, Ibex Outdoor Clothing, Mountz Incorporated, Just Marketing International and Harvey Maria have been able to:
- Improve business efficiency by eliminating redundant data entry and the time, cost and errors associated with using separate systems for accounting, sales, customer support, marketing, inventory and ecommerce
- Gain a comprehensive real-time view across the organisation with flexible, on-demand reporting and role-based dashboards
- Eliminate significant IT cost and complexity with NetSuite’s proven, secure cloud solution that eliminates the hassles of managing, maintaining and upgrading business applications
- Grow the business with the broader functionality that Sage lacks, including CRM and cross-channel B2B and B2C commerce on websites and physical point-of-sale (POS) locations
- Gain greater mobility in distributed environments, with personnel at multiple domestic or international locations able to access the system on demand without the need for an unreliable VPN connection
- Expand the business with new acquisitions, subsidiaries and geo-specific locations with the NetSuite OneWorld global business management solution and its capabilities for multi-subsidiary management, global financial consolidation, multi-currency conversions and local taxation support
UK-based Seraph Science, Ireland-based SLA Mobile, and US-based Hub Pen Company, SIGNWarehouse and United Exchange Corporation are among the companies running their growth-oriented businesses faster and more cost-efficiently in the NetSuite cloud.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com .
* NetSuite, the NetSuite logo and OneWorld are registered service or trade marks of NetSuite Inc.