ANIL NAIR TO JOIN AGC NETWORKS LIMITED AS MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AGC Networks Limited, (BSE: 500463 and NSE: AGCNET) , an Essar enterprise and a Global ICT Solutions Provider and Integrator in Unified Communications, Network Infrastructure, Data Centre & Virtualization and Enterprise Applications, announced that Mr. Anil Nair shall be joining AGC Networks Limited as Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer. His appointment will be effective from 16 June, 2014.
Mr. Anil Nair has most recently served as the President & CEO at Securitas India where he made significant contribution to strategy, differentiated service and robust processes.
Anil set up and ran Aegis Consulting from Aug 2011 to Jun 2012, blending learning across the customer experience continuum, winning contracts in Healthcare, Automotive, Retail, Airline, and Manufacturing verticals in India, US and the Middle East.
Prior to that in his earlier tenure with AGC Networks Limited (Avaya Global Connect), as Managing Director, he was responsible for AGC’s enterprise communication business that includes IP Telephony, Contact Centers, Unified Communications and Networking.
In his career, he has held executive leadership positions for over 20 years with the Tata Group at Tata Telecom and Bradma of India Ltd. His industry exposure includes Enterprise Communication, Consulting, Business Automation, IT and Services. He will report to the Board of Directors of AGC Networks Ltd.
Notes to editors:
Mr. Anil Nair
• Securitas India (President & CEO) August 2013 – April 2014.
• Aegis Consulting (President) August 2011 – June 2012
• AGC Networks (JMD) September 2010 – 2011
• Avaya GlobalConnect (MD) 2004 – 2010
• Tata Telecom Limited (VP Sales) 1997 – 2004
• Bradma India limited (General Manager) 1989 – 1997 & 1980 – 1986
• Megaware Computers (General Manager) 1986 – 1989
• MBA degree – XIM Bhubaneswar
• Advanced Management Program – ISB-Kellogg Business School, Chicago.