- Deutsche Bank Announced the appointment of Sandra Hack as Global Head of Structured Commodity Trade Finance. John MacNamara appointed Vice Chairman
- In no fit estate? – Property workers named least active workforce in the UK
- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- Morgan Lewis Deepens Global Finance Practice with New Partner in New York
- 10 Investing Mistakes To Avoid
- Orrick Grows New York Finance Practice
- Real Estate Finance Team Joins King & Spalding’s New York Office
- RISING STAR DANIEL FLIMAN JOINS STROOCK’S FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING TEAM
- THE KEY TO RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL WELLNESS BUSINESS, ACCORDING TO THE EXPERTS
- NEW PARTNER LORRAINE VAZ STRENGTHENS DEBT FINANCE PRACTICE OF MCGUIREWOODS LONDON
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS TEAM TO M&A AND TAX PRACTICES GOODARZ AGAHI AND RYAN GAGLIO JOIN COSTA MESA OFFICE
- DENTONS STRENGTHENS BANKING AND FINANCE PRACTICE IN GERMANY WITH HIGH PROFILE STRUCTURED FINANCE HIRES
- MUFG BOLSTERS LEVERAGED FINANCE TEAM IN EMEA WITH TWO SENIOR HIRES
- SEYFARTH ADDS REAL ESTATE LAWYER THOMAS GALLI IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- MCDERMOTT ADDS REAL ESTATE PARTNER DANIEL MARTIN TO ITS CORPORATE & TRANSACTIONAL PRACTICE IN NEW YORK
- CFIUS IMPLICATIONS FOR FOREIGN LENDERS
- VENABLE ADDS EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE ATTORNEY ROSS HONIG TO NEW YORK OFFICE
- ALLEN & OVERY STRENGTHENS GLOBAL FINANCE PRACTICE WITH HIRE OF FIVE-PARTNER LEVERAGED FINANCE TEAM IN NEW YORK
- PROMINENT RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY JOINS MILBANK
- SIX LIFE LESSONS PROVEN TO BOOST YOUR TRADING STRATEGY
- INVESTING IN SPANISH, POLISH AND HUNGARIAN REAL ESTATE
- STEERING CLEAR OF THE BRINK:
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...