- Mortgage Warehouse Funding Limited; a much needed support to the Nigeria Mortgage Sector
- Exclusive interview with Mr Sonnie Ayere, Chairman and CEO of Dunn Loren Merrifield Group
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- Spirit Bascom Ventures Acquires Hoboken, NJ Multifamily Property for $17.65 Million
- Kyligence Announces $15M Series B Funding Round
- W. P. Carey Inc. Acquires $178 Million (€153 Million) 36-Property Portfolio in the Netherlands
- W. P. Carey Inc. Announces $188 Million (DKK 1.2 Billion) Acquisition of Core Logistics Portfolio in Denmark
- Asia’s First Large-scale Aircraft Recycling Facility — China Aircraft Recycling Remanufacturing Base Commences Operation
- UK businesses leaders say blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionise their businesses
- FINTECH STARTUP INTRINIO SELECTED FOR ENGAGE VENTURES 2018 GROWTH PROGRAM
- TARTER KRINSKY & DROGIN PROMOTES FOUR LAWYERS
- MADAGASCAR SIGNS A US$ 53 MILLION FINANCING AGREEMENT WITH IFAD TO BOOST FOOD AND NUTRITIONAL SECURITY AND STRENGTHEN RESILIENCE TO CLIMATE CHANGE IN RURAL AREAS
- STROOCK’S NATIONAL REAL ESTATE GROUP REPRESENTS ROCKWOOD AND MIDTOWN EQUITIES ON $245 MILLION LOAN FOR BROOKLYN’S EMPIRE STORES
- The ABC of Digitisation
- ABBA EQUIPMENT LEASING PRIMED TO MEET RISING DEMAND IN CONSTRUCTION TRADES WITH CUSTOMIZED LEASING AND FINANCING PACKAGES
- FORESCOUT TECHNOLOGIES CLOSES $76 MILLION IN LATE-STAGE FUNDING AT 1B VALUATION
- MILBANK ADVISES ON J.P. MORGAN ASSET MANAGEMENT – SUNEDISON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP’S ACQUISITION OF WIND-POWER PLANTS
- RCI Financial Services Limited Case Study
- TECHNOLOGIES AND TRENDS FOR ISLAMIC FINANCE IN 2015
- INVESTING IN SPANISH, POLISH AND HUNGARIAN REAL ESTATE
- PAUL SPENCER, REGIONAL DIRECTOR SME BANKING IN THE SOUTH & WEST, LLOYDS BANK COMMERCIAL BANKING
- Geoffrey Wynne, head of the Trade and Export Finance group at SNR Denton on his Book on Trade & Commodity Finance
The Impact of Covid-19 on Planning
By Nilly Essaides, Sherri Liao and Gilles Bonelli, The Hackett Group The economic consequences of the coronavirus outbreak vary by...
Covid-19 can reboot belt and road initiative towards a sustainable future
A new CMS report reveals that Covid-19 has boosted Chinese enthusiasm for adopting the principles of BRI 2.0, leading to...
The (U)X Factor: The software bringing biometric payment cards to market
By Jonas Nilsson, Product Manager at Fingerprints With over 20 bank trials in progress and a second commercial roll-out imminent in...
Corporate treasuries under pressure need multi-banking trade finance technology
By Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero International The pressures on corporate treasuries in global trade have continued to mount since an...
How can financial services companies deliver great customer service and retain customer loyalty?
By Chris Angus, Senior Director, 8×8 The reality many banks are facing now is that given Amazon Prime can deliver...
Embracing digital automation without compromising on customer experience
By Mang-Git NG, CEO & Founder of Anvil Community banks have always prided themselves on their ability to serve their...
Two-thirds of finance professionals are now more efficient due to the Covid-19 crisis
The Covid-19 crisis is making a big impact on the efficiency of the UK’s finance departments, with 66% of financial...
Two thirds of people believe their work travel patterns have changed permanently
Alphabet research shows accelerating demand for mobility and EVs after lockdown Only 35% of people expect to return to normal...
TCI: A time of critical importance
By Fabrice Desnos, head of Northern Europe Region, Euler Hermes, the world’s leading trade credit insurer, outlines the importance of...
What should I invest and How do I invest
By Imogen Clarke With all the uncertainty that has arisen from 2020, with lockdown threatening businesses and the warning of...