- Factors for designing the perfect forecast
- Digital transformation will dictate the future of insurance brands
- Financial Technology Levels the Playing Field for SMBs
- Should I Sell My Tokens Before or After Token Swap?
- The LIBOR Iceberg is Dead Ahead – Now is The Time to Start Steering Clear
- Preparing for a post-LIBOR world
- The Impact of Synchronized Financial Statements on Business Managers
- Interview with Stefano Sardelli, General Manager of Invest Banca
- Your people are the key to unlocking profits
- What Employees Want – Job Applicant Preferences And Habits In 2019
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- Digital Assets and Banking: Who Will be The Winners and Losers in the Knowledge Economy
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of P&C Claims Organisations in the Digital Era
- A new path to financial inclusion
- An integrated approach for cross-border stress testing compliance
- Moving real-time treasury from theory to reality
- What Does Rising Interest Rates Mean to your bottom line
- Prodigy Finance secures US$1 billion In debt financing over twelve months
- ECOMMPAY – the payment provider who are staying ahead of the curve…
- Artificial intelligence versus regulation: friends or foes?
- 5 design trends that are set to revolutionise workplaces
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- What is Gross Profit ?
- What is Gross Margin
- Fiera Capital Offers Emerging Markets Fund
- Pegasystems Extends Cloud Choice with Google Cloud Partnership
- IT Finance 101 – six key principles you should know
- Millennials are 5 times more likely than Generation X to miss a mortgage or rent payment
- How AI is changing businesses and industries for the better
- Scope affirms Spain’s credit rating of A- with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- The Dining Scene And How To Increase Footfall
- ANAPLAN ANNOUNCES NEW USER CAPABILITIES FOR ITS CONNECTED PLANNING PLATFORM AT HUB 2018
- GERMAN BAKER HARRY-BROT USES FICO TO OPTIMISE BAKING PRODUCTION AND REDUCE COSTS
- How to make a budget – Make yourself Financially Stronger
- FUTURE CITIES ARE TACKLING TRANSPORTATION-RELATED PROBLEMS USING AN INTEGRATED PLATFORM THAT CAN CENTRALLY MANAGE MOBILITY, SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- MERCIA INVESTS £3.5MILLION AS PART OF A £5.0MILLION SYNDICATED INVESTMENT INTO INTECHNICA
- FORESIGHT METERING APPOINTS EX NPOWER CEO, VOLKER BECKERS, AS NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN TO LEAD SMART METER FUNDING DRIVE
- THE CFO: FROM FINANCE TO TALENT
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: ARE FIXED INCOME INVESTORS TOO FIXATED ON BENCHMARKS?
- HOW THE RIGHT INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT SYSTEMS CAN BE THE CATALYST FOR ENABLING FAST-GROWING BUSINESSES
- HOW FINANCE TEAMS ARE DRIVING ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING EVOLUTION
- INDEPENDENT PROVIDERS SHAPE THE FUTURE OF LOCAL BANKING
- HYCM: Technological Evolution, Partnering Up and The Road Ahead
- THE KYC PORTAL COMPLIANCE COMMUNITY – SETTING THE REGULATORY BENCHMARK
- 10 COMMON VAT MYTHS – DISPELLED
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE FROM THE REAL-LIFE IRON MAN AT TEDXGLASGOW
- ABBYY® INTELLIGENT CAPTURE ACCELERATES DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- UK BUSINESS CONFIDENCE BOOST AS BREXIT BEGINS, FINDS GLOBAL ECONOMIC SURVEY
- HOW THE 2017 STRESS TESTS CAN INFORM IFRS 9
- WHY BANKS ARE LOOKING TO THE HYBRID CLOUD FOR THEIR SILVER LINING
- Definition Of Derivative
- MARKET IMPACT: POTENTIALLY POSITIVE IN THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONGER TERM, WITH RISING INFLATION
- INVESTING IN LATIN AMERICA? START WITH CHILE
- ROOTED TO THE SPOT? IMPLEMENTING A MORE TAILORED, DATA-DRIVEN APPROACH TO RISK MANAGEMENT
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- THIRD OF SCHOOLS FALLING INTO THE RED BY NOT PLANNING EFFECTIVELY
- DEMYSTIFYING MAR IN A TESTING GENERATION
- HCL TECHNOLOGIES: TEN STEPS TO SURVIVE THE FINANCIAL SERVICES PARADIGM SHIFT
- THE EVOLUTION OF CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION IN THE FINANCE INDUSTRY
- DON’T WASTE MONEY PASSING THE BUCK THIS CHRISTMAS
- STRESS AWARENESS DAY, WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER
- RCI Financial Services Limited Case Study
- TECHNOLOGY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES – EVOLUTION OR REVOLUTION?
- WEDO TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES SHAPE TELECOM
- ALTA GROUP AND GENPACT EXPAND STRATEGIC ALLIANCE FOR COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT FINANCE SECTOR WORLDWIDE, INTEGRATING STRATEGIC CONSULTING WITH IT
- RAD – THE NEW DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION
- SIX WAYS TO MAKE THE MIGRATION TO CLOUD LESS DAUNTING
- THE SOLUTION TO PRIVATE CLOUD IS HYBRID CLOUD
- DON’T GO ALL-IN: MAKING A WISE INVESTMENT IN DATA CENTRES
- SO THE EUROPEAN BANKING AUTHORITY HAS RAISED ITS COLLECTIVE EYEBROWS OVER A NUMBER OF SENIOR BANKERS’ PAY ARRANGEMENTS. WHAT A SURPRISE!
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- EU REGULATION WEAKENS BANK EFFORTS TO MANAGE PERFORMANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT, SAYS NEW MERCER SURVEY
- DNV GL ENERGY USES PALISADE @RISK TO MANAGE PROJECT INVESTMENT
- COMPLEXITY – THE BIG DATA CHALLENGE
- LEXMARK’S PERCEPTIVE SOFTWARE AND SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCH PERCEPTIVE SECURE PRINT
- ‘PATH SOLUTIONS’ CUTTING-EDGE ISLAMIC BANKING TECHNOLOGIES’
- THE AVAILABILITY OF AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE – OFTEN EXCESSIVELY OPTIMISTIC – LONG-TERM GROWTH FORECAST APPROACH USED BY ANALYSTS IS LONG OVERDUE.
- MANAGE YOUR CURRENCY WELL AND YOU WILL SAVE MONEY
- FINANCIAL GOVERNANCE AND BEST PRACTICE KEY TO RISK LIMITATION IN LAW FIRMS
- MahiFX Launches MFX Compass e-FX Suite for Banks
- HESSEL SELECTS BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES TO PROCESS OVER £30 MILLION WORTH OF PAYMENTS ANNUALLY
- PROFIT ANALYSIS: FROM COST-VOLUME-PROFIT TO ADVANCED ANALYSIS
- BRINGING GIS TO LIFE
- HARNESSING HADOOP – HOW FS FIRMS CAN GET MOST VALUE FROM THEIR ‘BIG DATA’
- GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW NAMES MYRATE AS THE BEST NON-BANK SPEED OF APPROVAL AUSTRALIA 2013, BEST VARIABLE HOME LOAN PROVIDER AUSTRALIA 2013 AND BEST FIXED HOME LOAN PROVIDER AUSTRALIA 2013
- FACING FAX: KEEPING CUSTOMER INFORMATION SAFE WITH ELECTRONIC FAXING
- Can technology rescue hedging strategies in energy trading?
- Many risks, one Hub: Managing a universe of energy trading risks and complexities with Allegro Development Corporation
- Achieving optimal security and compliance through transparent encryption
- Working Capital Management: Consistency is Key
- AccountAbility: Putting the Colour Back into Agency Finance
- Study Reveals How CNP Merchants Can Slash Fraud Risk
- How the financial sector is moving towards the latest communication channels and how it benefits them
- It’s not what you do but how you measure IT
- It’s tough out there but not quite so tough if you know the right people!
- UK PLC wasting billions on hidden employee costs
- Cloud Computing in Financial Services
- How to Navigate the Fast-Paced Forex Market
- Forex Binary Options Offer a Simpler Speculation Method But for a Cost
- Exploring the link between behavioural finance and technical analysis
- Argentina / World Bank: US$1.061 Billion to Improve Health, Road Infrastructure, Water and Sanitation
- A Week Away from COP 16, Mexico Receives US$713.24 Million from WB to Fight Climate Change
- ING posts 3Q underlying net profit of EUR 1,043 million
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...