- Cars and Money: The Future of Tech
- Financial Technology Levels the Playing Field for SMBs
- The Impact of Synchronized Financial Statements on Business Managers
- Interview with Stefano Sardelli, General Manager of Invest Banca
- Your people are the key to unlocking profits
- Managing Big Data and Big Risks in Banking
- Moving real-time treasury from theory to reality
- What Does Rising Interest Rates Mean to your bottom line
- The UK’s Investment Products and the Taxes that they Incur
- 12 Best Investment Options in India for everyone in their 20s
- 5 design trends that are set to revolutionise workplaces
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- cultivate(MD) Funds Announce Investments Into Happe Spine
- Air Canada Renews Normal Course Issuer Bid and Automatic Share Purchase Plan
- International Game Technology PLC Announces Variable Forward Transaction By De Agostini S.p.A. And Related Registered Public Offering Of IGT Ordinary Shares
- How AI is changing businesses and industries for the better
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- The Cost Of Starting A Family: How Your First Child Will Impact Your Living Costs
- Ensuring the private sector takes full advantage of AI solutions
- Why banks can’t see the forest for trees when it comes to money laundering
- THINGS TO DO BEFORE INVESTING IN YOUR BUSINESS
- HOW THE RIGHT INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT SYSTEMS CAN BE THE CATALYST FOR ENABLING FAST-GROWING BUSINESSES
- HOW FINANCE TEAMS ARE DRIVING ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING EVOLUTION
- How do I choose my depositary?
- THE BUSINESS CASE FOR SWITCHING OFF
- HYCM: Technological Evolution, Partnering Up and The Road Ahead
- AURIGA URGES BANKS TO MAKE THE MOST OF TECHNOLOGY TO PREPARE FOR BANK HOLIDAY CASH DASH
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PUT DOWN YOUR LAPTOP IN LONDON?
- Growth in Alternative Investment Funds in Cyprus
- FIXED-RATE RUSH AS HOMEOWNERS RACE FOR CERTAINTY
- INVESTING IN LATIN AMERICA? START WITH CHILE
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- ANAPLAN PREVIEWS PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
- BARILLA CHOOSES TAGETIK FOR ENTERPRISE-WIDE FINANCIAL PLANNING, ANNUAL AND SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING IN THE CLOUD
- RCI Financial Services Limited Case Study
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS NEED TO JUMP ON THE BIG DATA BANDWAGON
- SIX WAYS TO MAKE THE MIGRATION TO CLOUD LESS DAUNTING
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- EU REGULATION WEAKENS BANK EFFORTS TO MANAGE PERFORMANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT, SAYS NEW MERCER SURVEY
- DUNSTAN THOMAS ROLLS OUT IMAGO SELF DIRECT FOR D2C PLATFORMS TARGETING BURGEONING PRE AND AT-RETIREMENT MARKET
- UNDERSTANDING CREDIT INSURANCE
- FINANCIAL GOVERNANCE AND BEST PRACTICE KEY TO RISK LIMITATION IN LAW FIRMS
- NEW DIRECT MAIL AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES BUSINESSES SHOULD ADOPT
- Many risks, one Hub: Managing a universe of energy trading risks and complexities with Allegro Development Corporation
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- Making the most of the 50% tax allowance (before it decreases to 45%)
- Frodo takes on the UK’s big banks and starts a revolution in on-line credit purchasing
- UK PLC wasting billions on hidden employee costs
- FEW INVESTMENT OPTIONS THAT ARE LOW RISK AND YIELD GOOD PROFIT
- US$20 Million to Modernize Peru’s Justice System
- A Week Away from COP 16, Mexico Receives US$713.24 Million from WB to Fight Climate Change
- ING posts 3Q underlying net profit of EUR 1,043 million
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...