- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- If You Can’t Beat Them, Join Them: How Banks Can Better Tap into the Market for Digital Financial Services
- How the big banks have maximised the Open Banking opportunity
- 6 Business Trends in Banking in 2019
- Financial services organisations must adapt to flourish in a digital future
- Four reasons why disruptors cannot truly disrupt the banks
- Stepping stones to Al – how banks can use data warehouse automation to prepare for the intelligent technology of tomorrow
- Digital-first direct banks soaring ahead on customer satisfaction
- New Tech to Help 2 Billion People Without Bank Accounts
- WHY MAJOR BANKS SHOULD VIEW NEW DATA PRIVACY REGULATION AS AN OPPORTUNITY
- BITCOIN – DESPERATELY SEEKING SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
- INVEST IN DIGITAL TODAY TO CHALLENGE MOBILE-ONLY BANKS TOMORROW
- IF FINTECH IS IN THE MAINSTREAM, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR BANK AND OTHER FINANCIAL SERVICE BRANDS?
- ABBA EQUIPMENT LEASING PRIMED TO MEET RISING DEMAND IN CONSTRUCTION TRADES WITH CUSTOMIZED LEASING AND FINANCING PACKAGES
- MOBILE BANKING APPS CAN’T AFFORD TO FAIL
- FINTECH COMPANIES THAT ARE BANKING ON CHANGE
- FOR TAX INCENTIVES TO HAVE A REAL CHANCE OF CREATING A MULTIPLIER EFFECT, WE NEED A LONG-TERM VIEW
- IS APPLE PAY GOOD OR BAD FOR BANKS?
- BANKS ARE STEPPING UP IN THE RACE FOR RELEVANCE
- BIG TOWN REGULATIONS, SMALL TOWN LOSERS
- FOOD RETAILERS FEEL THE ALDI/LIDL SQUEEZE
- FE INTERNATIONAL SETS THE GLOBAL STANDARD FOR BROKERAGE SERVICES TO MID-MARKET ONLINE BUSINESSES
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS: HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CASH FLOW
- Disruptive Finance: Crowdfunding
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...