- KYC, Corruption and Queue Jumpers
- Labor & Employment Litigator John Yslas Joins Seyfarth in Los Angeles
- Where are the Victorians when you need them?
- Global Study Finds Nearly a Quarter of the World’s Economy is “Off the Books”
- Investors need to avoid complacency as trade war ramps up
- The EU targets Big Tech
- Perkins Coie Strengthens China Practice with Addition of Partners
- Trade wars: clash of the titans
- KING & SPALDING BOOSTS IP PRACTICE WITH ADDITION OF LITIGATOR THOMAS FRIEL
- UK BREXIT TAXATION BILL LEAVES BUSINESSES AT RISK
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 10 PARTNERS
- VENABLE ELECTS 18 ATTORNEYS TO FIRM PARTNERSHIP
- STROOCK ELEVATES 11 NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS SIX LITIGATORS TO ITS INDUSTRY-LEADING IP LITIGATION GROUP IN SAN FRANCISCO
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS ONE OF THE NATION’S LEADING ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LAW TEAMS IN NEW YORK
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 15 PARTNERS
- LEADING EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS JOIN BAKERHOSTETLER’S ATLANTA OFFICE
- CYBERSECURITY REGULATION: A VIEW FROM THE U.S.
- LEADING IP LEGAL TEAM JOINS VENABLE’S GROWING SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- WHY DEPOSIT BONUS IS A MUST HAVE FOR FX BROKERS
- THE NET INTEREST INCOME CONUNDRUM: SURVIVE OR THRIVE
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY AND FUNDS PRACTICE GROUP
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS TOP SCOTUS LAWYER AS CO-CHAIR OF FIRM’S NATIONWIDE APPELLATE AND SUPREME COURT PRACTICE
- FONETIC BRINGS LINGUISTICS ANALYTICS TO RETAIL BANKING
- LEADING MUNICIPAL RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY MARK KAUFMAN – CO-CHAIR OF MCKENNA’S MUNICIPAL REFORM PRACTICE – RELOCATES TO SAN FRANCISCO
- LEADING LITIGATOR AND ANTITRUST ATTORNEY CARL HITTINGER JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER IN PHILADELPHIA
- SEYFARTH’S 2014-2015 50 STATE DESKTOP REFERENCE PROVIDES GUIDANCE FOR EMPLOYERS AND BUSINESSES ON NON-COMPETE AND TRADE SECRETS LAWS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER’S JANIE SCHULMAN ELECTED TO THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS
- ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS RARELY MEAN ZERO RIGHTS
- The Hidden Cost of Sick Leave
- Can Partners in Professional Partnerships claim Employment Status?
- The Arab Spring, One Year On
- How Chinese enterprises solve financial difficulties in overseas investments
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EeaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...
Front line strategies for responding to the COVID-19 crisis: Experiences from legal team leaders around the world
By Diane Dix – General Counsel, Total Safety, Marc Michael – Chief Counsel, Global Dispute Resolution, AES Corp, Tim Williams...
Reinventing Your Digital Marketing Strategy Post-Covid
By Paige Arnof-Fenn, Founder & CEO Mavens & Moguls I started a global branding and marketing firm 19 years ago. Marketing...
The impact of a recession on your pension
By James Turner, Director at Turner Little The stock market is beginning to show signs of life as measures introduced...
From accountants to advisors: changing roles and expectations
By Chris Downing, Director for Accountants & Bookkeepers at Sage The line between strategic advisor and traditional accountant is blurring....
Trust matters more than ever in an uncertain world
By Zac Cohen, COO, Trulioo Trust in the time of COVID-19 Perhaps more than ever before, retail and investment banks...
Banking beyond the office
By Tim Hood is the Associate Vice President for Hyland in EMEA. Following months of unprecedented challenges, the global...