- Compliance is a chance to become more data-driven
- More with less: The evolving state of the sales function within investment banks
- Financial Organizations Impacted by the Latest Cybercrime Trends
- Quest Enhances KACE Product Line to Simplify Unified Endpoint Management
- Wholesale Distributors Build Foundation for Growth
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) Becoming Biggest Influences on Tech Industry
- Auriga enables banks to control costs of digital branch transformation with smart analytics
- Data Projects Blockchain Technology Market is Set to Grow as Varity of Industries Show Interest
- Sustainable GDPR Compliance – The Real Challenge
- GET YOUR SHELF CONNECTED – RETAILERS THAT IGNORE NEXT-GENERATION CLOUD TECHNOLOGY WILL PAY A HEAVY PRICE
- KAL MAKES ATMS FUTURE-PROOF WITH NEXO STANDARDS PROTOCOLS
- DATAART FINANCE TECHNOLOGY TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2018
- COUPA RELEASE 18 EXTENDS SPEND MANAGEMENT DEPTH
- WINNING COMBINATION OF NETSUITE AND BRONTO DELIVERS PERSONALIZED, OMNICHANNEL BRAND EXPERIENCES
- NEPTUNE CONTINUES EXPANSION WITH INTEGRATION INTO FIDESSA’S BUY-SIDE OMS PLATFORM
- NETSUITE OPTIMIZES OMNICHANNEL FULFILLMENT WITH INTELLIGENT ORDER MANAGEMENT
- IAUTOMATION DRIVES GROWTH AND ACQUISITIONS WITH NETSUITE
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURER GOES LIVE ON NETSUITE IN JUST TWO MONTHS, IMMEDIATELY GAINING OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY WITH ONE UNIFIED CLOUD BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
- TRANSFORMING E-COMMERCE USING PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
- STEINWAY IMPROVES GLOBAL SALES INSIGHT
- Blind Belief or Ignorance?
- Trustmarque Launches Nimbus Mobile Device Management Service
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...