- New CAMRADATA whitepapers considers the future of Global Equities as the backbone of investment allocation
- Combatting the scourge of ‘VAT Carousel’ fraud
- The Saudi oil attacks symbolise a new age of oil market uncertainty
- Trade wars and volatility – Can cryptocurrency become a ‘safe-haven’ currency?
- A new path to financial inclusion
- Nigeria remains a top destination for foreign portfolio investments-Ogungbesan
- What A Strong US Dollar Means For Other Currencies
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Uganda becomes the first African country to de-risk small and medium scale renewables under the German and ATI-backed RLSF initiative
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Turkey needs to reinstate credible economic management framework to ensure credit rating, says Scope
- Global Imports and exports: Interesting facts and economic effects
- Global Growth Remains Strong; Risk of Trade War Presents a ‘Clear and Present Danger’ to Ongoing Expansion
- Saxo Q3 Outlook: This could end very badly…
- China needs confidence and resolve in face of trade war
- Hermes: Egypt’s economic potential – Oasis or mirage?
- Will Indonesia suffer from a repeat of the Taper Tantrum?
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Looking through the lens of history: 1960s versus today
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Silver Industrial Demand Rebounded in 2017; Mine Supply Recorded Second Consecutive Loss
- Trade wars: clash of the titans
- ROBUST GLOBAL MARKET SENTIMENT AND GEOPOLITICAL TURMOIL WARRANT PORTFOLIO DIVERSIFICATION
- The era of the weaker dollar
- GERMANY BACKS RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS IN AFRICA WITH THE LAUNCH OF RLSF – AN INNOVATIVE LIQUIDITY FACILITY MANAGED BY ATI
- THE UK ELECTION – OUR KEY TAKEAWAYS SO FAR
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO CURRENCY MANIPULATION
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- GLOBAL RISK OFF AND LATIN AMERICA; ANDEAN ECONOMIES TO OUTPERFORM IN 2017 ON LOCAL FUNDAMENTALS
- MARKET IMPACT: POTENTIALLY POSITIVE IN THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONGER TERM, WITH RISING INFLATION
- US ELECTION AND ITS IMPACT ON THE MARKETS
- UK BUSINESS CONFIDENCE STEADY DESPITE BREXIT FEARS, FINDS MAJOR ACCA SURVEY
- ONE WORLD, ONE CURRENCY
- THE POUND IS POUNDED BUT INVESTORS URGED TO AVOID KNEE-JERK REACTIONS
- NEW SURVEY FINDS WORSENING GLOBAL SHORTAGE OF TRADE FINANCE
- BREXIT – 100 DAYS LATER – THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT FOR EXPORTERS
- INDIA: UNITED NATION?
- BREXIT: MACROECONOMIC MUSINGS ON THE FUTURE OF THE BRITISH ECONOMY
- FINANCIAL MARKETS BIGGEST THREAT IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY
- MARKETS DRIVEN BY BREXIT POLLS AS VOTE LOOMS
- HOW ARE WE POSITIONED AHEAD OF THE BREXIT VOTE?
- CANNING LECTURE IDENTIFIES CHILE AS KEY TARGET MARKET FOR UK EXPORTERS
- TIME TO GO FOR GOLD?
- BREXIT AND THE FED TO DRIVE INVESTORS TOWARDS THE DOLLAR UNTIL THE SUMMER
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- USD UNDER PRESSURE AS US SERVICES SECTOR CONTRACTED FOR FIRST TIME SINCE OCT. 2013, MEXICO: PESO’S WEAKNESS IS NOT OVER
- How will Game of Thrones season six impact on Spain’s tourism sector?
- FX MARKETS STAY QUIET AHEAD OF US DATA, IMF: WEAKER GLOBAL GROWTH EXPECTED
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 3: IS THERE A WINNER?
- DELIVERING THE NEXT WAVE OF CAPITAL EFFICIENCIES
- A LOW OIL PRICE AND A SILVER LINING FOR SOUTH AFRICA AT LAST
- JAPAN TRADE DEFICIT NARROWS IN OCT AS EXPORTS RISE
- TALKING POINTS: JAPAN TAX DELAY, UK INFLATION, RBA MINUTES
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- THE €12B GREEK BANK CAPITAL HOLE
- TWO THIRDS OF UK FINANCE PROFESSIONALS BELIEVE SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE MAKES NO FINANCIAL OR ECONOMIC SENSE
- EULER HERMES UPGRADES 11 COUNTRIES RISK RATINGS
- OPTIMISTS VS. PESSIMISTS IN ITALIAN BANKING
- PROTECT YOUR FINANCES FROM ANY POTENTIAL FOREIGN-CURRENCY RISKS
- GBP/USD: UK CURRENT ACCOUNT
- NZD/USD TRADING GUIDE: TRADE BALANCE
- Turmoil in Financial Markets, Despite Upbeat U.S. Economic Data
- FRANCE: THE GOVERNMENT MUST ACT QUICKLY
- WILL FEDERAL STIMULUS EASING LEAD TO MORE HARD TIMES
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- THE NEW FACE OF GLOBALISATION
- COMMERZ BANK STUDY: CRISIS-RESISTANCE OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA FURTHER INCREASED
- UK ECONOMIC DATA SHOWING SIGNS OF WEAKNESS AND SUBSEQUENTLY A WEAK STERLING
- Is Crowdfunding Part of the Private Equity Universe?
- Jordan: the Business Gateway to Iraq
- The art of verbal intervention-ECB
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- FATCA Compliance – an achievable goal
- Turkey’s economic policy and foreign direct investment
- What kind of trade relationship does Latin America share with the European Union
- UK banks improve stability and see assets at record levels
- Cooperation and Connectedness—an Address to the Associated Press
- South Africa must protect competitive advantages as BRICs build ties with Africa
- Global Challenges in 2012
- The Arab Spring, One Year On
- Africa’s Future: Responding to Today’s Global Economic Challenges
- Securing Niger’s Economic Future in Uncertain Global Economic Times
- Strengthening the Asia/IMF Relationship in a Highly Uncertain Global Environment
- Sberbank of Russia and Eurasian Development Bank provide US$1 Billion Loan Facility for JSC Belaruskali
- Two economic powerhouses: The continuing rise of Sino-African trade
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- Completing Economic and Monetary Union
- Housing In Canada
- The euro area and its role in the global economy
- Statement by the EC, ECB, and IMF on the Review Mission to Ireland
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- Managing Capital Flows in Emerging Markets
- Interview with Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank
- Stock Exchange Head Ivan Takev: Foreign Investors will Inevitably Find Bulgaria on the Map Again.
- Policy discipline and spillovers in an interconnected global economy
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...