The “The Internet of Things (IoT) in Global Retail Markets Through 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report covers the global market for IoT technologies in retail and regional analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and the Rest of World. Component segments include communications, hardware, sensors, software and other segments, as well as in-depth market size and forecast for key end-use segments, including e-commerce providers, big box retailers, and medium and small retailers, as well as customer experience, supply chain and store operation applications.
The Report Includes:
- 39 data tables
- An overview of the Internet of Things (IoT) in global retail markets
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Discussion of current standards for IoT data security and future trends that will impact the market growth
- Examination of competitive situations and trends, and information on partnerships and collaborations
- Insight concerning the effects of IoT on the entire retail value chain
- Company profiles of key players in the market, including Apple, AT&T, Cisco Systems Inc., Bosch, Fujitsu, Google, General Electric, Honeywell, Intel, Qualcomm, Microsoft, Samsung and Siemens
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Chapter 2 Summary And Highlights
Chapter 3 Market And Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown By Technology
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown By End Use
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown By Application
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown By Region
Chapter 8 Analysis Of Market Opportunities
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- General Electric
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Ptc Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- SAP AG
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Zebra Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dswr3c/the_internet_of?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
of Things and M2M