The “Global Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Market – Segmented by Product Type, Application, and Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Emerging Applications in the Optical Fiber Industry like Jacketing Material
Semiconductors Application Segment to Contribute Significant Demand to the Market
Key Developments in the Market
- Daikin America, a leading supplier of fluoropolymer and fluorochemical products, increased the prices for FEP products. This price increase is necessary for Daikin to make progress towards investment economics to justify both continued and new investments in manufacturing, technology, logistics and technical support services.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- 3M Company (Dyneon GmbH)
- Ametek Inc.
- AGC Inc.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Greene, Tweed & Co.
- HaloPolymer OJSC
- Holscot Fluoroplastics
- Hubei Everflon Polymer Co. Ltd.
- Li Chang Technology (Ganzhou) Co. Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Polyfluor Plastics B.V.
- Quadrant AG (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation)
- RTP Company
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Shanghai 3F New Materials Co. Ltd.
- The Chemours Company
- Zeus Industrial Products Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c2zf36/the_global?w=4