The “Aircraft Cabin Interior Composites Market by Aircraft Type, by Application Type, by Process Type, by End-User Type, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global aircraft cabin interior composites market is projected to grow at a healthy rate over the next five years to reach US$ 1,891.1 million in 2023.
An expected healthy CAGR of 4.7% in air passenger traffic during 2017-2036 will chiefly drive the demand for commercial aircraft. This factor will create a sustainable demand for composite parts for cabin interiors globally in the foreseeable future.
Organic growth of the aircraft industry is the primary driver of the sustainable demand for composites in aircraft cabin interiors. Boeing anticipated that there would be total deliveries of 41,030 commercial aircraft worth US$ 6.1 trillion in the global marketplace during 2017-2036.
Asia-Pacific and North America would be the biggest demand generators with a combined share of 60.2% of the total commercial aircraft deliveries during 2017-2036.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Cabin upgrade is another factor creating a significant opportunity for composites. Safety is another factor that is again boosting the demand for composite parts in aircraft cabin interiors.
- Based on the aircraft type, narrow- and wide-body aircraft are likely to remain the growth engines of the market during the forecast period.
- Based on the composite type, glass fiber composite is likely to remain the most dominant segment of the global aircraft cabin interior composites market over the next five years.
- Based on the process type, sandwich construction is the most widely preferred manufacturing process in the market and is likely to remain the most dominant process during the forecast period.
- Based on the end-user type, the OE sales segment is projected to maintain its dominance in the market during the next five years.
- Based on the regions, North America is projected to remain the largest market during the forecast period, driven by both OE as well as aftermarket segments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Aircraft Cabin Interior Composites Market – Overview and Market Forces
3. Aircraft Cabin Interior Composites Market Analysis – By Aircraft Type
4. Aircraft Cabin Interior Composites Market Analysis – By Application Type
5. Aircraft Cabin Interior Composites Market Analysis – By Composite Type
6. Aircraft Cabin Interior Composites Market Analysis – By Process Type
7. Aircraft Cabin Interior Composites Market Analysis – By End-User Type
8. Aircraft Cabin Interior Composites Market Analysis – By Region
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Strategic Growth Opportunities
11. Company Profiles of Key Players
- AIM Altitude Limited (AVIC International)
- B/E Aerospace (Rockwell Collins)
- Diehl Aerosystems
- FACC AG
- Jamco Corporation
- The Gill Corporation
- The Nordam Group, Inc.
- Triumph Group Inc.
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Zodiac Aerospace
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fzd4h3/the_global?w=4