The Chertoff Group, a global security advisory firm that enables clients to navigate changes in security risk, technology and policy, today announced the rebranding of its core service offerings under two practice areas “ Strategic Advisory Services and Merchant Banking. Additionally, The Chertoff Group launched a new website, logo and podcast that illustrate and amplify the firms growth and transformation.
After 10 years of continuous growth, The Chertoff Group has become a global leader and trusted security advisor to best-in-class companies across an array of industries, said Michael Chertoff, executive chairman and co-founder of The Chertoff Group. The Chertoff Groups clients trust in and leverage our firms collective security knowledge, operational intelligence and policy insights to shape their market position, develop a competitive advantage and ultimately create secure environments for their business operations.
The newly rebranded Strategic Advisory Services practice leverages a highly differentiated approach for delivering strategic advice. The Chertoff Groups Strategic Advisory Services offers a fully-integrated suite, equipped with a range of services that reflect the firms overall value proposition. Taken together, The Chertoff Group can find comprehensive solutions for any security risk management need, or for organizations looking to leverage security risk management as a business differentiator or accelerator.
The Chertoff Groups Strategic Advisory Services core offerings include:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Security Risk Management “ Managing physical and insider risk, leveraging a unique understanding of security effectiveness built around a three-pronged risk management methodology, including risk assessment, risk mitigation and risk monitoring. The Chertoff Groups risk management methodology has achieved Safety Act designation by The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, one of the few consultancies in the world to have achieved this status. In addition, The Chertoff Group assesses many Fortune 100 companies and global/corporate security organizations to ensure they are aligned to respond to an ever-changing risk landscape.
- Cybersecurity Risk Management “ Leveraging its security risk management methodology to help clients understand and apply core security risk management disciplines to their cybersecurity programs. The Chertoff Group applies an offense-informed defense analysis to assess systems from the mindset of an adversary. Its methodology also accounts for implementation risks so organizations can avoid trip-ups as they build out their programs – prioritizing preventive and detective measures based on risk. Likewise, it ensures programs address inherited risk from third-party dependencies.
- Organic Growth Strategy “ Strategic business insights and recommendations, based on state-of-the-market analysis, to identify and engage in market opportunities and build a competitive advantage.
- Strategic Communications “ Helping companies develop an informed understanding of todays security issues and articulate specific points of view around what policies and investments are needed to create a more secure world in todays global economy and operating environment. The Chertoff Group is focused on helping companies enhance trust in security while advancing their brand, reputation, and competitiveness through effective business strategy, communications, and stakeholder engagement.
The Chertoff Groups Merchant Banking practice provides investment banking services for high-growth, mission-focused companies in the national security, cybersecurity and government technology markets. In addition, The Chertoff Group makes growth equity investments in private companies serving security markets.
The Chertoff Groups Merchant Banking core offerings include:
- Sell-Side M&A Advisory “ Employs a proven, tailored approach to enable clients to accomplish their strategic and financial objectives through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Chertoff Capital.
- Buy-Side M&A Advisory “ Leverages its deep experience, unique insights and global network of industry relationships to support private equity and corporate buyers in acquiring businesses focused on the security, defense and government services markets.
The Chertoff Groups rebrand is brought to life through the launch of its new website. The redesigned website is a comprehensive platform that showcases the firms new brand image, with increased functionality and tools, to help users better explore and understand the firms service offerings. Valuable new content and information architecture offer a more in-depth look at its services, while new back-end technologies provide increased performance and an enhanced user experience.
The Chertoff Group has also launched a new weekly podcast Insights & Intelligence featuring the best and brightest thought leaders in security and risk management. The show explores the changing nature of risk and how security, technology and policy impact and influence how companies create more resilient environments as they work to achieve their core business objectives.
Insights & Intelligence is now live and available on The Chertoff Group website and iTunes. Current episodes cover a range of important issues and topics, including: Are you Ransomware Ready, Securing the Homeland “ What Can Small Business Offer, Is A Lack of Talent Hurting the Security Industry, Identifying Signals “ From the Cold War to the Digital Age, Planning for Cybersecurity Threats, The Role of Private Equity in Security Spending and Securing the Skies: How TSA is Innovating in Identifying Threats.
To learn more about The Chertoff Groups updated service offerings, view the new website and/or listen to the podcast, visit: https://www.chertoffgroup.com/.
About The Chertoff Group:
The Chertoff Group is a global advisory services firm that applies security expertise, technology insights and policy intelligence to help clients build resilient organizations, gain competitive advantage and accelerate growth. Through its investment banking subsidiary Chertoff Capital, the firm provides M&A advisory services in global security markets and assists cyber and tech-enabled security companies raise capital to grow their enterprise. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., The Chertoff Group maintains offices in Menlo Park, Calif. and New York, N.Y. For more information, visit http://www.chertoffgroup.com.
The Chertoff Group
Casey Jaquez, 202-552-5280