- LIBOR’s Demise Set To Rock The Foundations of Finance?
- How to secure trade related promises between two parties?
- Preparing for IBOR retirement with intelligent contract analytics
- ExWorks Capital signs £7.5 million working capital facility to support ES Global Ltd’s contracts for 2020 Olympic Games
- Using Corporate Event Data to Navigate Low-Latency in Equity Options:Strategies for Institutional Traders and Market Makers
- Samaila Zubairu appointed 3rd President& Chief Executive Officer of Africa Finance Corporation
- Scope publishes final Aviation Finance Rating Methodology
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- BREXIT ISSUES TO CONSIDER FOR LOAN DOCUMENTATION
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: BOND YIELDS AND DOLLAR WEAKNESS
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOND BOX
- BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT ENTERS INTO STRATEGIC ALLIANCE WITH EUROPEAN ALTERNATIVE SME CREDIT SPECIALIST CAPLE
- GERMANY BACKS RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS IN AFRICA WITH THE LAUNCH OF RLSF – AN INNOVATIVE LIQUIDITY FACILITY MANAGED BY ATI
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR RISK PROFILE
- REAL ESTATE IN THE CROSSHAIRS: CONGRESSIONAL CALLS TO STEP UP SCRUTINY OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT
- CGIF AND SURBANA JURONG TEAM UP ON GREENFIELD PROJECT BONDS
- BLOOMBERG LAUNCHES NEW RMB BOND SUITE FOR GLOBAL INVESTORS
- JOBS SLOW IN ANTICIPATION OF HARD BREXIT MANDATE
- GOLDENSOURCE LAUNCHES FRTB SOLUTION AS MARKET RISK PRESSURES MOUNT FOR BANKS
- JAPAN LOOKS TO ARGENTINA TO MEET ITS FOOD-SECURITY NEEDS
- THE TWO STEPS TOWARDS DIVERSIFICATION
- APPLY A BALANCED SCORECARD TO YOUR INVESTMENTS
- VPBank to spend VND 4,000 billion to support small and medium enterprises
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- COHERENCE CAPITAL PARTNERS HIRES COO & CRO JOHN LOVISOLO
- CATALYST: MARKET LEADERS IN REDUCING RISK AND INCREASING EFFICIENCY IN GLOBAL BANKING.
- PORTUGAL: MARKETS CONFIDENCE RESTORED
- NEW TRENDS
- FICC PAIN FORCES I-BANK MOVES
- EASTERN AND WESTERN EUROPE: NARROWING THE TRADING GAP
- Trade and Development Bank Business profile
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...