- REVEALED: How much extra you’re paying for a furnished flat… and it can be up to £128 a month or 21% more than an unfurnished property
- What Happens To Credit Card Debt After You Die?
- Clavister Boosts Managed Security Service Provider Offering
- Taliance releases The Lab, a hub for customizable applications for alternative asset managers
- 10 Things to Evaluate When Choosing Storage for VMware Environments
- Zadara Announces GDPR Compliant Storage-as-a-Service Solution
- Cisco ACI Is Data Center Solution of Choice for Service Providers Worldwide
- One size does not fit all – the modern face of UK build to rent
- BILLIONS OF POUNDS LOST IN THE ‘DEPOSIT BLACK HOLE’
- LANDBAY PARTNERS JOINS SIMPLYBIZ MORTGAGES PANEL
- AI, CLOUD CONTROL AND DATA STEWARDSHIP – KEY FACTORS IN MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR ORGANISATIONS’ DATA IN 2018
- GENERATION RENT IN THE DARK OVER RENTAL RIGHTS: FROM DEPOSIT PROTECTION TO EVICTION PROTOCOL, MILLIONS OF UK TENANTS CLUELESS OVER PROPERTY LAWS
- SPCE LAUNCHES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH EXPERIAN, AIESEC AND SIX UK UNIVERSITIES TO FIX BROKEN STUDENT RENTAL MARKET
- THE UK RENTAL MARKET FACES A HISTORIC TURNING POINT
- SKYBOX SECURITY ANNOUNCES THREAT–CENTRIC VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT FOR VIRTUAL AND CLOUD NETWORKS
- VELOCLOUD SD-WAN SECURITY ECOSYSTEM EXPANDS WITH ADDITIONAL BEST-OF-BREED SECURITY COMPANIES
- THE END OF LEASEHOLD HOUSES AND INVESTMENT IN THE RESIDENTIAL GROUND RENT SECTOR?
- THERE’S A CLEARING IN THE CLOUD FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
- BUY-TO-LET INSURANCE CLAIMS SOAR IN WAKE OF STORM ANGUS
- FALLING INSOLVENCIES – NOT NECESSARILY A TRUE PICTURE OF REDUCED CONSUMER DEBT
- ROGUE LANDLORDS, YOUR TIME IS UP
- TOP TIPS FOR MAXIMISING RENTAL AS SCOTTISH LANDLORDS PROFIT FROM GROWING MARKET
- WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN MOVING YOUR BUSINESS TO THE CLOUD
- A LOOK AT TWO BIG ADVANCES IN FINANCE TECHNOLOGY
- TIMES, THEY ARE A CHANGING…
- ELEVATE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TO THE CLOUD
- Investing In The Data Centre Of The Future
- Margaret Thatcher – her role in shaping the modern housing market
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- Trustmarque Launches Nimbus Mobile Device Management Service
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...