- Why it’s time to call time on the use of legacy systems
- Cloud computing is transforming investment management
- Alternative Data Provides Significant and Sustainable Investing Edge, Reveals Greenwich Associates Research
- Can You Predict The Future Price of Bitcoin?
- Employing your ‘sixth sense’ in systems selection
- Building Customer Trust – Cybersecurity in CSR Programmes
- Exclusive interview with Mr. Bal Krishen, CEO of Century Financial Brokers
- Rapid7 Brings Security Orchestration and Automation Capabilities to its Insight Platform
- The Conference Board Employment Trends Index™ (ETI) Increased in June
- Pensions blockchain platform Akropolis joins Symbiotic Network by Cindicator
- Statoil becomes Equinor: What’s in a Name?
- Webull Financial Launches Comprehensive Commission-free Stock Trading App
- Cellebrite Continues Growth Trend in 2018 with Record First Quarter
- EMVCo Creates QR Payment Mark to Help Promote Worldwide Acceptance and Interoperability of EMV® QR Code Payments
- The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) asks JASON QIAN what working in risk is really like and what hints and tips they’d share with people looking to move into the industry.
- The cyber intelligence landscape is evolving
- Your cyber intelligence is evolving
- SOLUTIONS AND BEST PRACTICES FOR EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL REMEDIATION PROGRAMS
- DOES YOUR CFO SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF CYBER RISK?
- OANDA LAUNCHES NEW EDUCATION PORTAL
- CYBER RISK – SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE OF THE CFO
- REMOTE KYC: A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR MOBILE ONLY BANKING
- SOPRA BANKING SOFTWARE ANNOUNCES THAT THE ONLINE BUSINESS OF SANTANDER CONSUMER BANK IN BELGIUM RUNS THROUGH ITS PLATFORM WHICH OFFERS A 100% DIGITAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- AURIGA ANNOUNCES NEW ANALYTICS SOFTWARE MODULE TO HELP BANKS TURN DATA INTO RESULTS
- AML REQUIREMENT RESPONSIBLE FOR £4 BILLION IN BANK FINES AUTOMATED IN GROUND-BREAKING ‘FIRST’ BY BIG DATA SPECIALIST
- IT NEEDS TO PLAY CRITICAL ROLE IN BRANCH – SAYS 97% OF RETAILERS
- TECH EXPERTS’ TIPS – 10 USEFUL BUSINESS TERMS FOR ENTREPRENEURS TO BUILD SUCCESSFUL STARTUPS
- LIGHTCYBER A REPRESENTATIVE VENDOR IN TWO GARTNER MARKET GUIDE REPORTS
- INSIDE LIBERTEX
- NEW DECISION MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES HELP MID-TIER AND SMALLER BANKS OVERCOME BIG DATA CHALLENGES
- INTERNAL WHISTLE BLOWING – FRIEND OR FOE?
- CURRENT BANKING TRENDS IN MACEDONIA
- AN INDUSTRY MATURED: HIGHLIGHTS FROM MOBEY DAY 2016
- THE GREEN GRID’S NEW PI COULD TRANSFORM BANKING IT INFRASTRUCTURE
- EUROPEAN EQUITIES: DON’T LOSE FAITH YET
- EUROPEAN EQUITIES: LIFE AFTER BREXIT
- REGULATORY CHANGE MANAGEMENT TOOL – THE NEED FOR A HOLISTIC VIEW
- INDUSTRY CONCERNED ABOUT SHORT TURNAROUND TIMEFRAME FOR PRIIPS IMPLEMENTATION 95% OF FIRMS CONCERNED ABOUT NINE-MONTH PERIOD TO PRODUCE INVESTOR DOCUMENT
- SIMALLIANCE REPORTS 4.7 BILLION GLOBAL SIM SHIPMENTS IN 2015
- The growth and development of Stopanska banka a.d. Bitola is a result of the implementing of innovative products and services created to satisfy clients’ needs
- HOW TO USE FIBONACCI IN FOREX TRADING
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 2015 OPENED WITH A HIRING BOOM AS TALENT SHORTAGES SWELL SALARIES
- FOXES GUARDING THE HENHOUSE: TACKLING INSIDER THREATS IN THE BANKING SECTOR
- TRADING CURRENCIES – ARE YOU A FUNDAMENTAL OR TECHNICAL TRADER?
- ARXAN’S ANNUAL REPORT: ‘STATE OF MOBILE APP SECURITY’ REVEALS AN INCREASE IN APP HACKS FOR TOP 100 MOBILE APPS
- TALKING POINTS: JAPAN TAX DELAY, UK INFLATION, RBA MINUTES
- SOFT CHINA CPI BOOST STOCK MARKETS, USD CONSOLIDATES POST-NFP
- DASSAULT SYSTÈMES ANNOUNCES 3D FINTECH CHALLENGE 2014 WINNER
- THE CFO BLIND SPOT: WORKFORCE PLANNING
- SEEKING ALPHA? SOCIAL NETWORKS MAY HAVE THE ANSWER
- DO YOU MAKE THESE KEY FOREX TRADING MISTAKES?
- TRADING CENTRAL PARTNERS WITH TRADABLE TO DEVELOP NEW APP
- Q2 MANAGER INSIGHTS
- CYBERSECURITY INSIGHT: OPERATION TOVAR: GAMEOVER ZEUS (GOZ) BOTNET TAKEDOWN
- SUCCESS IN FOREX LIES IN SIMPLE TECHNICAL MECHANISMS
- AUDUSD SET FOR FURTHER GAINS IN LIGHT OF MAJOR TRIANGLE BREAK
- PRACTICE MAKES BETTER IN FOREX TRADING
- AUDUSD LONG-TERM UPTREND CONTINUATION
- INFOBIP MEETS STRINGENT SECURITY STANDARDS FOR PAYMENT CARD SERVICES WITH PCI DSS COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATION
- DO BANKS NEED A MORE RIGOROUS PROCESS FOR STRESS-TESTING?
- FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATIONS ADOPT OPEN SOURCE AS A VALUABLE TOOL FOR CYBER DEFENCE
- NZDUSD TO STAGE INTRADAY CORRECTION LOWER IF SPOT BREAKS 0.8510
- NEARLY TWO IN THREE COMPANIES ARE UNDERGOING A MAJOR IT TRANSFORMATION, ACCORDING TO NEW SURVEY FROM PROTIVITI
- MILL TRADE MAKES FOREX TRADING SIMPLE AND PROFITABLE!
- iSTRAT INTEGRATES INTO CLEARVISION BY CFH CLEARING
- BANKING SERVICES VS MOBILE STARTUPS: WHO WOULD BE THE BEST ONE?
- Europeans Are More Likely Now to Switch Banks and Use Alternative Sources of Credit Bankers Report in FICO-Efma Survey
- THE RISE OF RETAIL FOREX
- Regaining Ownership of Corporate eDiscovery
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- System State Intelligence and the Intrusion Kill Chain
- Charting Forex
- Forex Charts As A Winning Strategy
- Understanding Technical Analysis and Some Indicators
- How World Events Can Effect the Forex Trader
- Interview with Christian and Andreas Weiß, Head of Trading and Portfolio Manager at FXFlat
- The Board of Directors in Alternative Investment
- Don’t loose your shirt trading the markets – combine spread bets with Fixed Odd bets to minimise risk
- Enterprise budgeting and planning challenges drive better EPM solutions
- How to trade efficiently with MACD indicators?
- Different ways of investing
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- A new voice on a familiar topic – SEPA from the perspective of ECB Executive Board Member Peter Praet
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- DailyFX+: The Ultimate Forex Trading Toolbox
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...