- Tax planning is essential at this time of year
- What is Taxable Income?
- Investing in Turkey
- Consider this before filing for bankruptcy
- The UK’s Investment Products and the Taxes that they Incur
- 12 Best Investment Options in India for everyone in their 20s
- Personal taxation in Cyprus
- WAY urges government to look to AIM to achieve IHT-driven solution to care funding crisis
- Tax-efficient investing
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- How to Start a Non-Profit?
- Career opportunities in banking: where are we now and what is the future?
- Forest City, Greenland Close Restructuring of Pacific Park Brooklyn Partnership
- The economical challenge of business rates and VAT
- High-Tech Data Centers Sales and Use Tax Exemption on Equipment
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Gurtin Announces Community-Focused Tax-Exempt Investment Strategy
- Wins Finance Holdings Inc. Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the Six Months Ended December 31, 2017
- Political unrest results in gold rush
- Cyprus and the United Kingdom Sign a New Double Tax Treaty (DTT)
- Taxing times for prudent pension savers
- Be Aware of Tax Changes from Friday
- How to calculate gross adjusted income?
- How much money do you have to make to file taxes?
- A REFRESHER ON CYPRUS TAX PRINCIPLES
- MORE PARENTS ARE HELPING FIRST-TIME BUYER KIDS STEP ONTO THE PROPERTY LADDER THAN EVER BEFORE
- ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS IN ISRAEL IN 2018 – WHAT TO EXPECT
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- CANADIAN SECURITIES ADMINISTRATORS ISSUE GUIDANCE REGARDING CRYPTOCURRENCY OFFERINGS
- CYPRUS TAX RESIDENCY IN ONLY 60 DAYS – RECENTLY PROPOSED
- SUN, SEA AND TAX FREE: BRITS SPLURGING UP TO £8 BILLION* A YEAR AT THE AIRPORT
- CYPRUS NON-DOMICILE INDIVIDUALS (NON-DOM)
- NEW LAW PROVISION HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR THE PAYMENT OF TAX ARREARS
- AICPA PROPOSES GUIDELINES TO IRS FOR HOW TO ALLOCATE EXPENSES BY EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS FOR DUAL USE FACILITIES
- REMEMBER THESE TIPS WHEN FILING YOUR 2016 TAX RETURN, AICPA TAX VICE PRESIDENT SAYS
- RE-DOMICILIATION OF COMPANIES INTO CYPRUS
- FUNERAL PLAN PROVIDERS ‘NEED TO BE REGISTERED’
- AMENDMENTS TO THE IP BOX REGIME IN CYPRUS
- ONLINE GAMING LICENSE IN CYPRUS
- ASSET MANAGER, LCP, LAUNCHES NEW FUND ON BACK OF STRONG INTEREST FROM SHARIA-CONSCIOUS INVESTORS
- CYPRUS SIGNS DOUBLE TAX TREATY AGREEMENT WITH IRAN, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION ON INCOME AND CAPITAL
- NEW PROPOSED LEGISLATION FOR AMENDMENTS OF THE CYPRUS IP BOX REGIME
- HOMEOWNERS FACE PROBATE FEES OF UP TO £20,000 FOLLOWING MOJ PLANS
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- BITCOIN: OPPORTUNITY OR RISK?
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- ARE BUY-TO-LET LANDLORDS THE BIGGEST VICTIMS OF BUDGET 2016?
- 8% TAX CUT FOR RESI PROPERTY FUNDS FOLLOWING UK BUDGET
- FORCE OVER MASS CAPITAL LAUNCHES SEIS EIS TECHNOLOGY FUND
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- RING-FENCING: VITAL UK BANKING REFORM OR A POLITICAL FOLLY?
- LUXEMBOURG: TAX SYSTEM UNDER SCRUTINY
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- IMPORTANT LEGISLATION CHANGES FOR LUXEMBOURG AND UKRAINE
- FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN LONDON
- 6 STEPS TO MAXIMIZING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS
- HOW ARE BITCOINS BEING TREATED IN VARIOUS JURISDICTIONS FROM A TAX PERSPECTIVE?
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- TAXATION OF CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TRUSTS
- CHINESE INVESTMENT INTO POLAND
- FORTIFYING THE CYPRIOT FUNDS’ LEGAL FRAMEWORK
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- Tax Information Sharing, the rise of “FATCA-esque” agreements
- Tackling overseas tax evasion – US style
- Different types of Bonds
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...