- How Can Banks Address the Mobile Banking Outage Trend in 2020?
- Financial institutions turn to speech recognition technologies to combat mis-selling, prevent fraud and offer a pathway to enhanced customer service
- Sustainability in the coffee industry, a practical approach
- Is Profitability Necessary for a Good IPO?
- The Fastest Growing Form of Fraud That’s also Hardest to Detect: Synthetic Identity Fraud
- Interview with Binary.com CEO and founder Jean-Yves Sireau
- Top Accounting Tech Predictions for 2019
- U.S. Financial Services Companies see average cost of fraud rise 9.3% from 2017 to 2018, LexisNexis Risk Solutions survey finds
- Call centre fraud increases 350 percent in 4 years
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- Two Hyundais for the LIQUI MOLY Team Engstler
- ITRS Group acquires OP5 to expand monitoring & log file analytics offering
- Hermes: Eurozone ‘Misery Indices’ – converging on the strongest once again
- IMN’s 1st Annual Synthetic Securitisation Summit
- Your Ultimate Travel Packing Guide
- Mattex Selects Infor CloudSuite for Digital Business Expansion
- Optimizing Fraud Management with AI Knowledge Graphs
- ITRS Group partners with Apica to offer best practice to avoid operational failures and outages
- MiAlgae on track to shake up food industry after £500,000 investment
- Altia Systems Launches Intelligent Vision 2.0 Suite of AI Products for PanaCast
- Indigo Ag CEO to headline next month’s AgTech Nexus USA in Boston
- ‘Synthetic antibody’ firm secures £1.5m investment
- ProLynx announces allowance of additional U.S. patent for PLX038, a novel DNA damage response enhancer
- NUANCE INTRODUCES SIGNIFICANT ADVANCEMENTS TO MARKET LEADING BIOMETRICS SOLUTION; SECURITY SUITE LEVERAGES AI TO CURB FRAUD ACROSS VOICE AND DIGITAL CHANNELS
- HOW BANKS CAN MAKE THE MOST OF TECHNOLOGY IN 2018
- NUANCE HITS BIOMETRIC BOOM; REACHES MILESTONE IN ADOPTION OF AUTHENTICATION AND FRAUD PREVENTION SOLUTIONS
- COMMA OIL FIRST TO MEET NEWEST ACEA C5 REGULATIONS WITH ECO-F 5W-20 OIL
- IDOLOGY ANNUAL FRAUD REPORT REVEALS TWO-THIRDS OF BUSINESSES EXPERIENCED INCREASED FRAUD ATTEMPTS IN 2017, A 58 PERCENT INCREASE OVER PREVIOUS YEAR
- HOW THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR CAN GET VALUE FROM CONNECTIONS
- LIFE SCIENCES PATENT ATTORNEY JOINS BAKERHOSTETLER
- NUANCE STRENGTHENS BIOMETRICS SECURITY PORTFOLIO AND ATTACKS FRAUD WITH ADVANCED, MULTI-MODAL OFFERING, POWERED BY AI
- SENIOR APPOINTMENTS AT MARKETINVOICE AS BUSINESS SCALES UP
- FIGHTBACK AGAINST CYBER CRIMINALS STARTS HERE
- SYNTHETIC SECURITISATION MAKES A COMEBACK
- FOUR LESSONS FROM 2016 THAT WILL DEFINE APPROACHES TO CYBERSECURITY IN 2017
- SPIN-OFF INVESTOR PUBLISHES RESULTS OF 15-YEAR RESEARCH STUDY ON CORPORATE SPIN-OFFS, DEMONSTRATING AVERAGE ANNUAL INVESTMENT RETURN OF 29.5%
- THE CLUES TO DETECTING FRAUD ARE HIDDEN IN RELATIONSHIPS
- STANDARD DATABASES ARE FAILING IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD
- PRISON, FINES & REPUTATIONAL DAMAGE – THE COST OF POOR TEST DATA MANAGEMENT
- IDENTITY MANAGEMENT TO REACH TIPPING POINT IN 2015
- THE SUPER FUND MANAGER VS LITTLE OLD ‘BETA’
- ACCELERATING THE DELIVERY OF APPLICATIONS WHILST REMAINING COMPLIANT
- Operational Risk Enters the Spotlight
- Kapow Software Harnesses Data in Motion and Delivers Big Business Value with Release of Consumable Big Data App Libraries for the Enterprise
- Premier first in line for Synaptic Risk service
Return to Work Doesn’t Mean Business as Usual When it Comes to Travel and Expense
By Rob Harrison, MD UK & Ireland, SAP Concur The last few months have been an exercise in adaptability for...
Why technology is key to the future of auditing
By Piers Wilson, Head of Product Management at Huntsman Security The Financial Reporting Council (FRC), which is responsible for corporate governance,...
Staff training crucial for SME recovery post-COVID
47% of UK’s top performing SMEs provide regular, formalised training for all staff Despite this, 15% of small businesses report to...
What Is Globalization
What is globalization? Globalization, or inter-connectedness, is the ever-growing process of integration and interaction among countries, individuals, businesses, and even...
What Is Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is an application and web-based collaboration tool that combines chat, videos, online collaboration, document storage, and collaboration with...
What Is Capitalism
What is capitalism? Is it a great economic system or just another economic system that is not so great? Well,...
How To Start A Youtube Channel
How to Start a YouTube Channel For Your Business: Do you have a blog or website? If you do, it’s...
What is URL
A Uniform Resource Locater, colloquially known as a URL, is an identification to a certain web resource, a directory or...
What Is Seo
Search engine optimization, also known as SEO, is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of site traffic from...
How Much Rent Can I Afford.
How much rent is too much to pay? Sometimes, apartment complexes look at an annual income that’s over forty times...