The “Global Semiconductor CVD Equipment Market – Segmented by Product Type (Atmospheric-pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition and Density-plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition), End User, and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Key Developments in the Market
- Aixtron, a worldwide leading provider of deposition equipment to the semiconductor industry, delivered a high-end MOCVD technology to its long-standing customer Visual Photonics Epitaxy Co. Ltd (VPEC) to meet the increasing demand for AsP-based lasers.
- Veeco Instruments Inc. announced that Lumentum Holdings Inc. has ordered the Veeco k475I MOCVD System for next-generation applications, including 3D Sensing, High-speed fiber-optic communications, and laser-based materials processing.
- Veeco Instruments Inc.
- ASM International
- Tokyo Electron Limited
- CVD Equipment Corporation
- Lam Research Corporation
- Applied Materials Inc.
- Hitachi Kokusai Electric
- Applied Materials
- Adeka Corporation
Key Topics Covered
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Semiconductor CVD Equipment Market Dynamics
5. Global Semiconductor CVD Equipment Market – Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Semiconductor CVD Equipment Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3v9436/semiconductor_cvd?w=4