The “Global Semiconductor CVD Equipment Market – Segmented by Product Type (Atmospheric-pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition and Density-plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition), End User, and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Key Developments in the Market
- Aixtron, a worldwide leading provider of deposition equipment to the semiconductor industry, delivered a high-end MOCVD technology to its long-standing customer Visual Photonics Epitaxy Co. Ltd (VPEC) to meet the increasing demand for AsP-based lasers.
- Veeco Instruments Inc. announced that Lumentum Holdings Inc. has ordered the Veeco k475I MOCVD System for next-generation applications, including 3D Sensing, High-speed fiber-optic communications, and laser-based materials processing.
- Veeco Instruments Inc.
- ASM International
- Tokyo Electron Limited
- CVD Equipment Corporation
- Lam Research Corporation
- Applied Materials Inc.
- Hitachi Kokusai Electric
- Applied Materials
- Adeka Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Semiconductor CVD Equipment Market Dynamics
5. Global Semiconductor CVD Equipment Market – Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Semiconductor CVD Equipment Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3v9436/semiconductor_cvd?w=4