- The valuation imperative: raising the bar in market data management
- Upcoming Tax Change Could Cost Commercial Property Owners More Than £8.6 Billion
- United Airlines Becomes First Carrier to Receive Audubon International’s Green Hospitality Award
- Falling numbers of properties owned in corporate structures as taxes bite
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: THE MOST HATED BULL MARKET IN HISTORY
- ACUMENNET: A COMPREHENSIVE TREASURY SOLUTION FULLY INTEGRATED WITH FMS.NEXT AT DITTO BANK, FRANCE
- 5 QUESTIONS ON BUSINESS RATE CHANGES ANSWERED
- CFOS AND ANALYSTS CALL FOR A REVOLUTION IN THE REPORTING OF INTANGIBLE ASSETS
- HOW BUSINESS RATES HAVE BEEN IMPACTED IN BUDGET 2016
- OUT-DATED INFLATION INDEX COSTS BUSINESSES OVER £210M
- HOTSPOTS AND COLD SPOTS
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 4: CHINA
- CASHLESS PAYMENTS AT LSA GIVES PARENTS GREATER CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY
- IMPLICATIONS OF IFRS 9 HEDGING PRACTICES: ADDRESSING THE FINE LINE BETWEEN FINANCE AND RISK
- ‘PATH SOLUTIONS’ CUTTING-EDGE ISLAMIC BANKING TECHNOLOGIES’
- RURAL INSURER WELCOMES ‘BUDGET FOR BUSINESS.’
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...