- Five things to do before investing in peer-to-peer property development lending
- Private equity fund performance dips in 2019
- To fix our broken social care system, we need to look closer to home.
- Five things investors and listed companies need to know about the common ownership debate and why it matters
- Slack’s Direct Listing: The Non-IPO Threat to Wall Street and its Future in Security Tokens
- What banks can learn from Silicon Valley
- European Banking Study 2019: Profitability remains key issue for European banks—systematic digitalization as a success factor within growing competition
- Handing power back to women
- Investing in climate change solutions hits the mainstream
- What you need to know about spending and saving money
- Everything you need to know to be a smart investor
- Stanbic IBTC Group reports a 59% growth in profit after tax in the nine months of 2018
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Private equity’s attitude to European healthcare
- What is conventional financing?
- Volatility Risk Premia Strategies in an Era of Uncertainty
- When and How to Plan for Retirement
- Spanish banks in cyclical sweet spot
- Punter Southall Aspire urges employers to check their default DC pension funds, as new reports show variations that put savers at risk
- Public Equity, Public perception
- Widows ‘Reluctant To Downsize’ To Tackle Financial Problems
- Forget About Global Investing – Winans Investments Post Solid Performance in a Volatile 2018
- The number of senior women in accountancy firms don’t add up to deliver competitive advantage says The Pipeline report
- How to Analyse a Balance Sheet?
- Dollar Cost Averaging for New Investors
- Bitcoin Cycles: What Price Fluctuations Can Teach Us about What’s Next
- Saxo Q3 Outlook: This could end very badly…
- Global venture capital funds continue strong performance
- Equity Monthly: Embrace volatility as trade war could escalate
- Recommended Voluntary Cash Offer to Acquire all Shares in LINK Mobility Group ASA by Victory Partners VIII Norway AS
- HSBC strategy update: positive for credit investors
- Morningstar’s Annual “Mind the Gap” Study Shows Better Timing and Market Conditions Led to Solid Investor Returns
- Merchants Bancorp’s Joy State Bank To Acquire Farmers-Merchants National Bank of Paxton
- Private equity in emerging markets: worth the risk?
- Romspen Mortgage Investment Fund Announces 2017 Results
- Global equity and technology funds dominate the most bought funds across May
- New venture to help corporates and PE firms embrace the Internet of Things
- AllSpark, a revolutionary new blockchain ecology for content creators, advertisers and social media users, released its white paper.
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- PROREIT records strong first quarter 2018 results
- Prime property finance online marketplace, CapitalRise, secures seed funding from financial services legend
- Looking through the lens of history: 1960s versus today
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- Despite Stock Market Dip, Lower Taxes Help Americans Reach Record Level of Financial Satisfaction: AICPA Index
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Later Life Financial Planning Advice Surge For Lawyers
- Miton’s Nick Ford: Onwards And Upwards For The US Economy
- KEY PARTNERSHIPS EXPANDS EQUITY RELEASE REFERRAL SUPPORT
- LAWYERS WORRIED BY RISING DEMAND FOR PROPERTY FINANCE ADVICE
- OVER-65S CAN BANK ON £1.1 TRILLION OF PROPERTY WEALTH
- THE GROWTH OF REAL ASSETS – WHY THE SEARCH FOR ALPHA CONTINUES
- TIME INVESTMENTS LAUNCHES NEW DEFENSIVE INCOME SECURITIES FUND
- The era of the weaker dollar
- KEY PARTNERSHIPS INCREASES ADVISER SUPPORT
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- DISRUPTIVE STRATEGIES REQUIRED TO TRANSFORM UK AND EUROPEAN BANKS’ LACKLUSTRE PROFITABILITY, WARNS NEW STUDY
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- ECN CAPITAL SIGNS DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE TRIAD FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
- STOREFRONTING IN INVESTMENT BANKING – TECHNOLOGY AND THE RISE OF ‘WINDOW-SHOPPING’
- PENSIONERS EARN £3,500 A MONTH FROM THEIR HOMES
- EMPLOYERS URGED TO CHECK PERFORMANCE OF DEFAULT DC PENSION FUNDS AS NEW REPORT REVEALS HUGE INDUSTRY VARIATIONS COULD PUT SAVERS AT RISK
- 4FINANCE REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDING 30 JUNE 2017
- REGULATION AT THE HEART OF BANKING GROUP PROFITABILITY
- PRUDENTIAL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT GROUP’S ECONOMIC OUTLOOK FOR H2 2017
- INTEREST-ONLY WORRIES DRIVING RISE IN HOUSE SALES
- WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADING WHEN THE MARKET EXISTS FOR THE INVESTOR?
- KEY PARTNERSHIPS EXPANDS ADVISER SUPPORT AS EQUITY RELEASE SURGES
- MATERNITY LEAVE AROUND THE WORLD
- ARTICLE 50: ONE MONTH ON & TOP TEN TIPS FOR BREXIT INVESTING
- THE IMPORTANCE OF TOTAL RETURNS AND HOW IT ENHANCES PROFITS ACROSS DIFFERENT MARKET ENVIRONMENTS
- NOT JUST YOUR AVERAGE MANAGERS
- WILL SNAPCHAT’S AMBITIOUS VALUATION LAST LONGER THAN ITS POSTS?
- ANNUAL RESULTS 2016: TRIODOS BANK REALISES SOLID GROWTH IN CHALLENGING INTEREST ENVIRONMENT
- LAUNCH OF USD $200 MILLION BENTHAM IMF INVESTMENT VEHICLE TO HELP COMPANY SCALE UP U.S. OPERATIONS
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- STRUCTURAL SHIFTS IN CHILEAN UTILITIES
- HƯU TRÍ VỮNG NGHIỆP” – PENSION PRODUCT
- EARLY MESSAGES FROM TRUMP
- HOW DO WE DELIVER EFFECTIVE INCOME SOLUTIONS IN TODAY’S ENVIRONMENT?
- MORNINGSTAR STUDY EXAMINES THE COST OF POOR INVESTMENT TIMING BY INVESTORS IN EUROPE; INVESTORS IN SINGLE-COUNTRY EMERGING MARKETS AND SECTOR EQUITY MOST AFFECTED
- LOW INTEREST RATES AND RECORD Q2 DIVIDENDS DRIVE INCOME FUND MANAGERS TO TOP PERFORMANCE CHART
- UK IS STILL A GOOD PLACE TO INVEST DESPITE BREXIT
- WHERE ARE ALL THE WOMEN? THE LACK OF FEMALES IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT POSITIONS
- WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE EU BANKING SECTOR?
- MERCER’S EUROPEAN ASSET ALLOCATION SURVEY: PENSION FUNDS FOCUS ON BOND EXPOSURES AND ALTERNATIVES AS NEGATIVE YIELDS BITE
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK HARDER
- WHERE ARE WE LOOKING FOR INCOME?
- JAPAN TAKES ANOTHER TURN FOR THE WORST, YEN BUOYED BY RISK-AVERSION
- WHERE NEXT FOR UK COMMERCIAL PROPERTY?
- WHY AlLTFI IS MOVING INTO THE MONEY MAINSTREAM
- SPIN-OFF INVESTOR PUBLISHES RESULTS OF 15-YEAR RESEARCH STUDY ON CORPORATE SPIN-OFFS, DEMONSTRATING AVERAGE ANNUAL INVESTMENT RETURN OF 29.5%
- AS US CORPORATES FACE MORE HEADWINDS, EXPECT MORE PERFORMANCE DISPERSION
- CHINA’S TWO-SPEED ECONOMY ON TRACK BUT EXPECT BUMPS
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: STRONG LONG-TERM GROWTH IN JOBS MARKET CONTINUES
- ASIAN STOCKS RISE ON HOPE OF FURTHER EASING, SHINZO ABE COMMITS TO CUT CORPORATE TAX
- A LOW OIL PRICE AND A SILVER LINING FOR SOUTH AFRICA AT LAST
- THE RETURN OF PORTUGAL TO INTERNATIONAL EQUITY CAPITAL MARKETS
- THE SUPER FUND MANAGER VS LITTLE OLD ‘BETA’
- BANK YOUR ASSETS AND LOOK FOR NEW OPPORTUNITIES
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: SEASONAL SLOW-DOWN SHOWS FEWER PROFESSIONALS SEEKING ROLES WHILE EMPLOYERS CONTINUE TO HIRE.
- COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT: NON-PERFORMING EXPOSURES PREVENTING €2 TRILLION OF ADDITIONAL BANK LENDING, IMPACTING EUROZONE JOBS AND GROWTH, SAYS KPMG
- OFFICE SPACE IN TOWN TOGETHER WITH GLOBAL REAL ESTATE FIRM FORUM PARTNERS COMPLETE THE £21 MILLION ACQUISTION OF 20 ST DUNSTAN’S HILL
- VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS SEE THREE TIMES MORE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES THAN PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS WHO ARE TWICE AS LIKELY TO INVEST AS VCS
- UPGRADE OF GREECE’S TOURIST ASSETS COULD HELP SPUR A STRONGER ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- INTUIT FOURTH-QUARTER REVENUE GREW 13%; QUICKBOOKS ONLINE SUBSCRIBER GROWTH ACCELERATED TO 40%
- THE TEMPERATURE IS RISING AS UK MID-MARKET FINANCIAL SERVICES M&A ACTIVITY HEATS UP
- CAN CROWDFUNDING AND MINI BONDS WORK IN HARMONY?
- SOCIALBRO JOINS THE TWITTER CERTIFIED PROGRAM
- ACCOUNTANTS’ TOTAL PAY INCREASE IS INFLATION BUSTING 4.6%
- TOP-RANKED EFG HERMES ASSET MANAGEMENT FORTIFIES ITS POSITION AS THE FUND MANAGER OF CHOICE IN THE ARAB WORLD WITH STELLAR PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL ASSET CLASSES
- UK GREEN INVESTMENT BANK ANNOUNCES 2013-14 RESULTS AND PLANS TO RAISE A NEW £1 BILLION FUND
- THE EVOLUTION OF THE MAESTRO STRATEGY
- EUROPEAN ASSET ALLOCATION SURVEY: PACE OF EXIT FROM EQUITIES SLOWS AS SENTIMENT IMPROVES
- MIND GAMES: WHAT BEHAVIOURAL FINANCE CAN TEACH YOU ABOUT INVESTING
- LCP LAUNCH 4TH PROPERTY FUND TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW SIPP AND ISA RULES
- FORTY-SOMETHING FEMALES – ARE WEALTH MANAGERS DOING ENOUGH?
- RATIONALE FOR INVESTING IN THE OLD PARK CAPITAL MAESTRO STRATEGY NOW
- INDIA IN THE BALANCE
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- ARE WE BANKING ON THE RIGHT NUMBERS?
- TREASURY MANAGEMENT
- HUNTING FOR FUNDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- CITY LIGHTS OR ARABIAN NIGHTS?
- Is Crowdfunding Part of the Private Equity Universe?
- THE RISE OF RETAIL FOREX
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Top Performing Country Constituent YTD in Russell Emerging Markets Index
- RoE – Back to Normalization Post
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- DATACENTERS AS AN ASSET
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- What is the UK Government doing to help small businesses?
- Africa Poised for Faster Growth In Spite of Volatile Global Economy – New World Bank Report
- Gulf International Bank B.S.C announces full year profit of $104.5 million
- When, If Ever, Will Small-Cap Bank Valuations Return?
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- USDJPY’s major cycle reversal and BOJ Intervention
- Volatility And The Fx Market – Utilizing Volatility To Your Advantage
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- Housing In Canada
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- BLOM BANK Profile
- ING posts solid increase in underlying net profit to EUR 1,492 million
- ING posts 3Q underlying net profit of EUR 1,043 million
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...