- Redefining Success and Motivation
- Your people are the key to unlocking profits
- Successful mergers need both management and leadership
- Why the finance sector needs to embrace flexible working
- Attracting the best tech talent to the FS sector with tech-enabled flexible working
- BakerHostetler Widens Footprint in Atlanta – Grows Employment and Labor Practice by Five
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS ARE PRIORITISING FLEXIBLE WORKING
- THINGS TO DO BEFORE INVESTING IN YOUR BUSINESS
- TOP 5 BANKING TRENDS FOR 2017
- 9 WAYS TO AVOID LOSING GOOD EMPLOYEES
- UNDERSTANDING THE NEW OVERTIME REGULATIONS
- DESPERATE TIMES; DESPERATE MEASURES?
- RECORD NUMBER OF ACCOUNTANTS EXPECTING £4 BILLION BONUS POT IN 2016
- WHY DEPOSIT BONUS IS A MUST HAVE FOR FX BROKERS
- TALENT AND TECHNOLOGY TO DRIVE RADICAL SHAKE-UP OF FINANCIAL WORKPLACES
- CITY RECRUITMENT FEELS IMPACT OF SUMMER SLOWDOWN BUT HIRING LEVELS MOVE IN RIGHT DIRECTION YEAR-ON-YEAR
- WANT YOUR EMPLOYEES TO MAKE MORE MONEY? CARE INSTEAD OF SCARE
- GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW RECOGNISES TÜRKIYE FINANS KATILIM BANKASI
- ACCOUNTANTS’ TOTAL PAY INCREASE IS INFLATION BUSTING 4.6%
- CURRENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Salary and bonus survey: Risk, compliance and product control
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...