- Ten Biggest Legal Mistakes Tech Start-ups Make
- The ties that bind?: The lessons on restrictive covenants following Martin Sorrell’s WPP exit
- BakerHostetler Widens Footprint in Atlanta – Grows Employment and Labor Practice by Five
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS THREE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS IN ATLANTA
- ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS IN ISRAEL IN 2018 – WHAT TO EXPECT
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- TOP DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2016
- LABOR LAWYER GLENN SMITH JOINS SEYFARTH IN NEW YORK
- TARTER KRINSKY & DROGIN PROMOTES THREE LAWYERS
- DISTINGUISHED EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION TEAM JOINS MCDERMOTT
- SEYFARTH ADDS NEW YORK REAL ESTATE LITIGATOR JEREMY COHEN
- LITIGATION PARTNER TONYA ESPOSITO OLIVER JOINS SEYFARTH IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS/HEADLINES IN TRADE SECRET, COMPUTER FRAUD, AND NON-COMPETE LAW IN 2015
- BUYING DISTRESSED LOAN PORTFOLIOS
- SEYFARTH’S 2014-2015 50 STATE DESKTOP REFERENCE PROVIDES GUIDANCE FOR EMPLOYERS AND BUSINESSES ON NON-COMPETE AND TRADE SECRETS LAWS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER’S JANIE SCHULMAN ELECTED TO THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS
- THE HIDDEN DANGERS OF A LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
- The end of statutory discrimination questionnaires
- Thomas Eggar Appoints New IP Litigation Partner
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...