- State-Sponsored UK Infrastructure Boost Likely Whichever Of The Main Parties Wins The General Election
- Preparing for a post-LIBOR world
- The top 10 commandments of negotiation
- Shining a Low-Code Light on Shadow IT
- Why Now is a Good Time for SMEs to Borrow
- MiFID II – A hidden sales opportunity?
- ‘Automated Data Science’ to offer a competitive edge to enterprises
- Drivers face £180 bill for simple diagnostic check that can take just 30 minutes
- What Is Dividend Investing and How Does It Work?
- Total Net Expense Ratio Lowered for AADR, Top-Performing International Equity ETF
- Economical launches innovative new platform to support broker growth
- Garages could use MOT changes to ‘hold motorists to ransom’
- Can you Bet on Your Assets?
- How can insurers analyse data intelligently post-GDPR?
- OPEN BANKING…“WHAT!!”
- WHAT ARE THE BEST ‘INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS FOR INSURERS’ IN A CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE?
- A STRATEGIC RESPONSE TO OPEN BANKING
- SITU APPOINTS FRONTIERPAY TO TACKLE GLOBAL CURRENCY RISK
- AUSTRALIAN BLOCKCHAIN-PLATFORM LAUNCH CRYPTOCURRENCY SALE TO CHANGE THE FACE OF ENERGY TRADING
- HUAZHANG TECHNOLOGY WILL ACQUIRE TWO HEADBOX SUPPLIERS IN THE PRC AT CONSIDERATION OF RMB34 MILLION
- INVESTORS LURED BY WELL-KNOWN STOCKS RISK MISSING OUT ON STRONGER PERFORMERS
- WHAT NEXT FOR BRANDED BANKING? BRAND BUILDING IN THE AGE OF COMMODITY
- TRADING IN THE AGE OF VOLATILITY
- CYPRUS A LEADING EU CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM FOR HNWIS
- EDISON PREDICTS A CONTRACTION IN SELL-SIDE COVERAGE AND SUPPORT AND A MORE CONCENTRATED BUY-SIDE AS A RESULT OF MIFID II
- THE ROAD AHEAD IN THE MENA INVESTMENT INDUSTRY
- Financial markets in 2016
- CAPITAL INDEX LAUNCH ISLAMIC TRADING ACCOUNT
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS MUST “TRADE UP” ON THEIR IT—OR RISK CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- TAX RELIEF CUTS WILL SEE LANDLORDS PASSING THE BUCK
- GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONDITION: PREDICTIONS FOR 2015
- THE NET INTEREST INCOME CONUNDRUM: SURVIVE OR THRIVE
- A WAY OUT FOR THE NIGERIAN NAIRA KNOCK DOWN
- STRESS TESTING: THE TEST, THE PERFORMANCE, AND THE CONSIDERATIONS FOR NEXT YEAR
- IRAS: PROPERTY TAXES REDUCED FOR BIGGER HDB FLATS IN 2015
- PIAS INVESTMENT OUTLOOK FOR Q4 2014
- GSK’s PLANNED DIVESTMENT
- SO YOU WANT TO DISRUPT AN INDUSTRY?
- GOLD: A STORE OF VALUE
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- STEPS TO BUY A HOME IN LAS VEGAS, WHAT ALL TO CHECK AND WHICH LOAN TO TAKE?
- U.S. FINANCIAL MARKETS: BOTH LAGGARDS AND TRENDSETTERS
- AUDIT UPDATE: NEW DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS UNDER IFRS 13
- SMALL PULLBACK ON USD/CAD?
- BALANCING THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO: THE BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- BANNER HOMES GROUP REPORTS EXCELLENT YEAR-END RESULTS
- GEOPOLITICAL EVENTS SHAPE WORLD MARKETS
- DON’T RISK TRAVELLING UNINSURED WITH A MEDICAL CONDITION
- Managing your carbon footprint – why the time is ripe to act now
- Problem solved after Cyprus deal?
- Clive Ansell, John Harley, David Pitt-Watson, Ian Smith, Tim Steel Join MorganFranklin Consulting’s Advisory Board in London
- DATACENTERS AS AN ASSET
- What are Forex Options
- Selling of Options
- Commentary from Rajesh Agrawal on the Eurozone Crisis
- Inflation and interest rates – this time it’s different
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
- DO YOU NEED TO FURNISH YOUR APARTMENT BEFORE RENTING IT?
- RBS launches new bonds on London Stock Exchange’s retail bond market
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...