Quicken Inc. has introduced Quicken 2019, the latest release of its comprehensive personal finance software featuring Web access from any browser and updates that improve the performance and reliability of the tools customers have relied on to manage budgets and investments for more than 30 years. This is the third major release for Quicken since it became a standalone company in 2016 and the most robust version of the software to date. The latest release includes new web access, a refreshed interface, improved speed and reliability, and hundreds of updates and fixes resulting in a smoother, even more reliable user experience. Quicken 2019 has been designed to make it simpler for individuals to manage their finances across accounts, budgets, investments, and now, devices.
Millions of people use Quicken to help them manage their financial lives. Because Quicken is important to them, our community of users is incredibly engaged. We prioritize updates primarily based on feedback from these users, and adding web access was the number one requested enhancement, said Eric Dunn, Chief Executive Officer of Quicken. As an agile, independent company, weve been able to deliver this highly-anticipated feature, among other exciting new customer-inspired updates, on schedule and with great quality. This increased pace of releases and improvements is something our customers can count on and look forward to in the future.
Access Quicken on the Web
Quicken 2019 has introduced a companion to the desktop software to enable customers to manage their finances online from any web browser. With the introduction of this highly-requested feature, users can view their balances, transactions, budgets, accounts, and investment holdings any time. Now customers can check investment performance, see spending trends, and review past expenses, allowing users to keep finances up to date from anywhere.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Quicken on the web also offers a streamlined interface: the web dashboard allows customers to customize their view to see as much detail as they prefer, or streamline their view to see only the most essential information.
Refreshed, streamlined appearance on the web, and new desktop enhancements
Quicken 2019 users will benefit from meaningful updates and enhancements to provide an overall faster experience on Quicken and Mac for Windows including:
- Includes over 500 customer-requested improvements and fixes plus significantly improved reliability
- Quicken for Mac up to twice as fast: start-up, charts and graphs load twice as fast, backup is four times faster than prior versions
- Significantly faster experience managing investments on Quicken for Windows, investment register and portfolio view expand/collapse now up to three times faster
- Experience the benefit of monthly releases with improvements and fixes
- Quicken for Windows customers now can email reports directly from Quicken
Quicken 2019 membership details
Quicken launched its membership program in 2018, meaning Quicken users dont have to purchase upgrades each year to access the latest versions. Customers automatically continue to receive the latest version of Quicken as long as they maintain their membership. Quicken offers both one- or two-year memberships to customers. In addition, Premier and Home & Business members will receive Quicken Bill Pay and access to Quickens Premium Care.
Pricing and availability
The 2019 release of Quicken is available now to members with current subscriptions at Quicken.com and at select retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, Office Depot, Staples, Walmart, and Sams Club. Get the latest features without having to upgrade through the subscription offering.
- Quicken Starter (Mac & Windows): See where your money is going so that you can achieve your short-term financial goals.
- One-year membership: $34.99
- Quicken Deluxe (Mac & Windows): Do more with your money. Take the next step toward your financial goals
- One-year membership: $49.99
- Quicken Premier (Mac & Windows): Maximize your investments by improving portfolio performance and minimizing taxes.
- One-year membership: $74.99
- Quicken Home & Business (Windows): Manage your personal and business finances in one place.
- One-year membership: $99.99
For over 30 years customers have relied on Quicken to help manage their complete financial picture, so they can live their best lives. In 2016 we became a fully independent company, led by members of the early Quicken team, to help a new generation of customers make the most of their money. Today Quicken (for Windows and for Mac) is the best selling personal finance software in the US. We have expanded our lineup to include Quicken on the Web and the Quicken Mobile App for iOS and Android so customers can manage their finances anytime, anywhere. More information can be found at quicken.com.