- The IT Grinch: The lack of scalability that ruined Christmas
- Why communication is vital during a cyber-attack
- Shining a Low-Code Light on Shadow IT
- Looking over the horizon: what does cybersecurity have in store for 2019?
- The Future is here- AI and Machine Learning in Financial Services
- Want a Flood of Foot Traffic – Get Used to Texting your Customers
- Recovering from acts of malice, incompetence and God in banking IT systems
- Artificial intelligence versus regulation: friends or foes?
- Cyber-Security professionals must rethink their strategy of beating cyber-attacks
- For Artists and Small Businesses – how to accept mobile payment
- Transforming legacy system by migrating to the cloud
- Liferay Releases New Digital Experience Products to Support the Complete Customer Journey
- Twenty-first Century bank heists – more ransomware than romance as cybercriminals go for the digital vault
- StdLib Secures $2M in Strategic Financing from Stripe, Finalizing a $4M Seed Round From Multiple Investors
- How to prepare for and react to a security breach
- IBM Leads ‘Call for Code’ to Use Cloud, Data, AI, Blockchain for Natural Disaster Relief
- Why execs need more emerging markets experience
- Cryptomathic Answers Compliance-Driven Call for Crypto Agility
- BIG XYT DELIVERS ENHANCED TRANSPARENCY ON SI VOLUMES UNDER MIFID II
- WHAT LIES BEHIND YOUR PAYMENT SOLUTION? 5 REASONS WHY CLOUD IS BEST
- THE DIGITAL INSURER: A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
- SWIFT: COMPLY OR NO-FLY
- BE PREPARED TO GET FIRED! AND OTHER BUSINESS ADVICE FOR CISOS
- BANKING ON UNCERTAINTY – CAN BUSINESS TRUST A HEAVILY INFECTED INTERNET?
- RUDIMENTARY ATTACKS POSE GREATEST RISK TO MIDSIZED ORGANIZATIONS ACCORDING TO NEW THREAT REPORT
- PREPARING FOR PSD2
- REPORT WARNS HALF OF SMALL BUSINESSES STILL SUFFER FROM SLOW PAYER ETHIC, AS LARGE COMPANY PAYMENT PRACTICES BECOME REGULATED
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- SONICWALL UNVEILS NEXT-GENERATION EMAIL SECURITY WITH CAPTURE ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION TO ADDRESS ZERO-DAY AND ADVANCED THREATS
- NEW EUROPEAN PLANS THREATEN DISRUPTION AND INCONVENIENCE FOR UK’S ONLINE SHOPPERS
- WORKDAY CONTINUES MOMENTUM ACROSS EUROPE
- OUTSYSTEMS BOLDLY CUTS MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT TIME IN HALF WITH LOW-CODE PLATFORM
- VONAGE LAUNCHES NEXT-GENERATION NEXMO VOICE API TO CAPITALISE ON SURGING CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM MARKET
- UK BANKS PREDICTED TO HANDLE 13 PERCENT MORE CASH BY 2020
- OXFORD ACADEMICS REINFORCE CALLS FOR BANKERS TO BE LICENSED
- CFPRO LTD
- ADDRESSING TECHNOLOGY DEBT IN THE WAKE OF REGULATION
- FIVE REASONS WHY EVERY CONTACT CENTRE SHOULD HAVE A PCI DSS COMPLIANCE PROGRAMME IN PLACE
- 5 INNOVATIVE MOBILE WALLET USES FOR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
- BRANCH TRANSFORMATION 2015: WINCOR NIXDORF PRESENTS INTEGRATED CONCEPTS TO TRANSFORM BRANCH NETWORKS
- NAVIGATING THE MOBILE CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS LANDSCAPE
- RETIREMENT IS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK FOR IT
- USING CODE HALOS TO IMPROVE BANKS’ NET PROMOTER SCORE
- THE APPLEPAY LESSON FOR BANKS
- CODE_N15 CONTEST: THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN
- IF APPLE WERE A BANK, YOU’D WANT TO VISIT THEIR BRANCHES: LESSONS FOR BANKS FROM GREAT RETAILERS
- UNLOCKING YOUR ATM “BIG DATA”
- GETTING READY FOR CRD IV: A GUIDE
- FOLLOWING THE PROPOSALS ON BANKING STANDARDS MADE BY SIR RICHARD LAMBERT, THE INDUSTRY MUST STRIVE TO PRESERVE HIS VISION, SAYS RUTH MARTIN
- BUILDING PRIVACY INTO MOBILE WALLETS
- HOW FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES CAN GET THE BEST OUT OF INTERIM MANAGERS
- OPPORTUNITY (ALMOST) LOST
- PYRAMID EQUIPS POLYTOUCH TERMINALS WITH SWITCHABLE PRIVACY AT ISE 2014
- WHO NEEDS AN INCIDENT RESPONSE PLAN AND HOW SHOULD IT BE DEVELOPED?
- Solid-State Storage – The Economics of Performance
- Nationwide Case Study – Mobile Banking
- PCI Compliance – What every card-accepting merchant should know
- SOURCEFIRE INTRODUCES DEDICATED ADVANCED MALWARE PROTECTION APPLIANCE
- Case study for Torstone Technology
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...