- 5G and Open Banking: Explosive growth or business as usual?
- 2019 Will Accelerate Digital in Financial Services, Synechron Announces in 2019 Trend Report
- Five FinTech predictions for 2019
- 10th FinTech Future Conference (IFPI2018) has concluded successfully!
- Artificial intelligence versus regulation: friends or foes?
- BlueStar Indexes® Announces Major Expansion of Investment Products and Assets Tracking its Index family
- Cambridge Quantum Computing Integrates Google’s CIRQ Framework into Proprietary Software Stack
- QC Ware announces integration of Google-developed Cirq as backend for QC Ware’s quantum computing cloud service platform
- Treasury: Leadvise Reply supports smooth system change at Merck
- Acronis Celebrates 15-year Anniversary, Offers Innovative Cyber Protection for All Data
- Strangeworks Raises $4M for Quantum Computing Platform
- Enabling Cryptocurrency Transactions Key to Going Mainstream
- Latest Icertis AI Applications Bring Static Contracts to Life
- Geek Street: Infosecurity Europe’s Newest Feature
- Cybersecurity strategies neglected in wake of the boardroom’s quest for digital
- WHY ’WORK LIKE YOU LIVE’ SHOULD BE THE NEXT MANTRA FOR BANKERS
- 4TH ANNUAL BLOCKCHAIN FINANCE & FIN-TECH CHINA
- PLEASE WELCOME THE AMAZING UPDATE IN THE PROGRAM OF THE BCONFERENCE ABU DHABI
- IBM BUILDS ITS MOST POWERFUL UNIVERSAL QUANTUM COMPUTING PROCESSORS
- COMMONWEALTH ANNOUNCES FIRST COHORT OF UK SMES SELECTED TO BECOME COMMONWEALTHFIRST EXPORT CHAMPIONS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ROYAL MAIL
- VALUE OF SMART DATA AND ANALYTICS UNLOCKED AT THE 2ND ANNUAL SMART DATA SUMMIT DUBAI
- DON’T GET LEFT OUT OF THE CLOUD REVOLUTION
- Technology Innovation, Investment as a Force for Economic Growth
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...