- IT security is not a cost, but a business investment
- Drowning in Data, Financial Services and Insurance Industries Seek Technology and Talent to Close Global Insights Gap
- Bolstering anti-money laundering (AML) compliance with AI
- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- What it takes to achieve entrepreneurial success
- How to grow your business using crowdfunding
- An integrated approach for cross-border stress testing compliance
- Aberdeen Standard Investments Launches Global Equity AI Fund
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- Saïd Business School launches online Algorithmic Trading Programme
- How Much of Your Money Should Be In Stocks vs. Bonds?
- Global markets are set up for stock pickers, say industry heavyweights at SimplyBiz Group Advice Show
- Recent launch of Exo Investing – a unique AI powered wealth manager offering private investors access to exclusive quantitative investment technology – is backed by a private investment from Benjamin and Ariane de Rothschild.
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- Masters students launch investment fund at Imperial College Business School
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- 2018 sees flight to safety among international real estate investors
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- CCAR – What’s changing in 2018?
- QUANT INSIGHT AUGMENTS QUANTITATIVE MACRO ANALYSIS WITH PREDATA GEOPOLITICAL PREDICTIVE RISK SIGNALS
- INNOVUS CONSULTING SERVICES DELIVERS IN-DEPTH SECURITY ASSESSMENT SERVICES FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION WITH FICO CYBERSECURITY SCORES
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: HOW TO PRESERVE CAPITAL?
- WHAT ARE THE BEST ‘INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS FOR INSURERS’ IN A CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE?
- GFMI TO HOST THE 2ND EDITION INSURANCE & PENSION ASSET ALLOCATION CONFERENCE ON FEBRUARY 26-28, 2018 IN NEW YORK, NY
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: A HARD LOOK AT THE DATA
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: THE MOST HATED BULL MARKET IN HISTORY
- POLITICAL RISK: CAN BUSINESS RISE ABOVE THE TENSIONS?
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS SIX LITIGATORS TO ITS INDUSTRY-LEADING IP LITIGATION GROUP IN SAN FRANCISCO
- ARTICLE 50: ONE MONTH ON & TOP TEN TIPS FOR BREXIT INVESTING
- TURNING THE TIDE: 5 INVESTMENT IDEAS TO DEFEND AGAINST RISING INFLATION
- FICO AND EC WISE ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP FOR STREAMLINING CYBERSECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT AND MITIGATION
- HEIGHTENED POLITICAL DISRUPTION ADDS WEIGHT TO THE ARGUMENT FOR EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT RISK RATINGS TO BE GIVEN A STANDALONE MODEL
- 5 KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM TODAY’S ECB MEETING :
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK- part four
- CENTRAL BANKS IN ACTION
- WHAT DOES THE BANK OF ENGLAND INTEREST RATE CUT MEAN FOR YOU?
- ECB MEETING … GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK – part Two
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK
- 1 THING THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT-GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK
- THE GREY AREA: HOW FINANCIAL BRANDS CAN BETTER ENGAGE WITH THE FORGOTTEN 40 PER CENT
- APRIL NUMBERS FROM C6 REAL MISERY INDEX POINT TO CONTINUED POOR ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
- RISK MANAGEMET IN STOPANSKA BANKA A.D. BITOLA – A PREREQUISITE FOR LONG TERM FINANCIAL STABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- IS THE EXODUS FROM CHINA’S REAL ESTATE MARKET HEADING TO EUROPE?
- Banking in Macedonia
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 3: IS THERE A WINNER?
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 2: ADVANCED VS. EMERGING ECONOMIES
- SHAVERS & BORROWERS
- WHO’S IN YOUR TOP TEN?
- VALUATIONS – NEW PERSPECTIVES
- ECB ENTANGLED WITH BANKS IN POLICY CONUNDRUM
- USING STRESS TESTING RESULTS TO OPTIMIZE BUSINESS POTENTIAL
- AEGIS POSITIONED AS A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE IDC MARKETSCAPE: WORLDWIDE BUSINESS ANALYTICS BPO SERVICES
- DNV GL ENERGY USES PALISADE @RISK TO MANAGE PROJECT INVESTMENT
- BANKS EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR SOME REGULATORS, SAP STUDY SHOWS
- MILBANK ADVISING UK FUND MANAGER MAN GROUP IN ANNOUNCED ACQUISITION OF U.S. INVESTMENT MANAGER NUMERIC HOLDINGS
- COULD CHINA RIDE THE YEAR OF THE HORSE INTO A GOLDEN SUNSET?
- FINANCIAL MARKETS IT SPENDING EXCEEDING $100BN BY 2018 POINTS TO END OF CREDIT CRUNCH, SAYS OVUM
- IS THE CUT IN LEVERAGE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY?
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- eVESTMENT QUANTUM ANALYTICS BRINGS PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION CAPABILITIES AND MULTI-ASSET CLASS PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS TO THE EVESTMENT ANALYTICS SUITE
- ECONOMIC TREND IN ASIA AND POSSIBLE EXPANSION OF INTERNATIONAL STRUCTURED FINANCE MARKET THEREIN
- Franklin Templeton Completes Purchase of Equity Stake In Alternatives Specialist Pelagos Capital.
- Asset price inflation concerns growing: investors now view developed market equities as overvalued, along with bonds
- Pension Investment performance
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- SUMMARY OF THE ISRAEL HEDGE FUND SURVEY
- How to unlock sustainable growth in the UK
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- TIPS FOR SELECTING An INVESTMENT BANK
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...