- The Transaction Security Landscape: New Mandates, New Challenges
- Does business automation need a human touch in FinTech?
- German auto makers’ credit loss rates remain at rock bottom, but for how long?
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Romspen Mortgage Investment Fund Announces 2017 Results
- Scope reviews for possible upgrade Danske Bank’s A+ Issuer Rating
- Tackle persistent debt and IFRS 9 with Direct Debits
- Asset quality is becoming less of an existential threat for the Italian banking sector on aggregate
- CCAR – What’s changing in 2018?
- UK BANKS SET TO LOSE BILLIONS IN REVENUE FROM UNDER-35S, RESEARCH REVEALS
- CREDIT CARD DEBT — ARE WE ALL PULLING TOGETHER?
- GROWTH STREET WINS OVER 600 INVESTORS IN FIVE MONTHS
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- WEST BROMWICH BUILDING SOCIETY APPOINTS JAYWING TO DEVELOP IFRS 9 AND STRESS TESTING MODELS
- LACK OF COLLABORATION AND SKILLS SHORTAGE IS LIMITING ORGANISATIONS’ ABILITY TO MEET IFRS 9 REQUIREMENTS
- JAYWING RELEASES HORIZON, A NEW IFRS 9 MODELLING SOLUTION THAT ENCAPSULATES ITS EXTENSIVE CREDIT RISK EXPERTISE
- RISK MANAGEMET IN STOPANSKA BANKA A.D. BITOLA – A PREREQUISITE FOR LONG TERM FINANCIAL STABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- 9 STEPS TO IFRS 9 SUCCESS
- MORGAN MCKINLEY LONDON EMPLOYMENT MONITOR: 10 YEAR EDITION
- BANKS MAY SHIFT STRATEGIES AS BALLOONING LOSS RESERVES DEFLATE BANK CAPITAL RATIOS
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- EUROPEAN BANKS’ RETURNS REVEAL RELUCTANT RECOVERY
- SIX BEST PRACTICES TO ASSURE PCI COMPLIANCE
- OPTIMISTS VS. PESSIMISTS IN ITALIAN BANKING
- RATESETTER’S RALLY CRY: MAKE SAVER PROTECTION THE LYNCHPIN OF P2P
- DO BANKS NEED A MORE RIGOROUS PROCESS FOR STRESS-TESTING?
- DEBT COLLECTORS AGREE – IT’S TIME TO MODERNIZE
- ZUNO Delivers Automated Credit Decisions Using Cloud-Based FICO Originations Solution
- FICO Labs: California, Florida and Northeast Were Hotspots for ATM Fraud in 2012
- First-Party Fraud – The Rest of the Iceberg
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Tail risks and contract design from a financial stability perspective – paper by Paul Fisher
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...