Profile Software, an international FinTech solutions provider, announced today that during the past quarter it has been recognised by internationally well-established publications and research firms for its outstanding performance in delivering robust and client-centric FinTech solutions to the modern Wealth Management and Banking sectors that offer added value to both professionals and their clients.
Profile and its solutions are characterised by technological innovation, competitive functionality, compliance to local and international standards (i.e. MiFID II, PSD2, GDPR, etc.) and easy scalability to accommodate future business expansion.
Some of the company’s recent awards and distinctions demonstrating the systems’ user-friendly environment and flexible approach to clients’ needs and industry requirements include the following:
- “Most Outstanding for Financial Management Software – UK” by TMT’s magazine 2018 Global Excellence Awards
- “Leading Core Banking Solutions Provider of the year 2018 – Greece & Switzerland” by 2018 Global Business Insight Awards
- “Most Innovative FinTech Solutions Provider – United Kingdom” – Technology Innovator Awards 2018 by the Corporate Vision Magazine
- ”Most Innovative Compliance RegTech – Europe 2018” by the CFI.co publication
- “Top Banking Technology Solution Provider 2018” by the CIOReview magazine
- “Top 10 Risk and Compliance Solution Providers 2018” by Banking CIO Outlook
Profile Software is continuously focused on developing fintech solutions that help firms achieve operational excellence and offer advanced customer experience. Over the past 28 years users benefit from the flexibility and personalised client service of Profile’s leading financial software solutions, since they empower organisations to align their business and IT strategies to successfully respond to the ever-changing market conditions.
To view the full list of the awards please visit the page here.