- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- Your access to peer-to-peer financing
- The driving force of the economy – Trade Finance in Armenia
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- International Game Technology PLC Announces Variable Forward Transaction By De Agostini S.p.A. And Related Registered Public Offering Of IGT Ordinary Shares
- BREXIT ISSUES TO CONSIDER FOR LOAN DOCUMENTATION
- PAYU NIGERIA GOES BIGGER ON ONLINE PAYMENTS WITH PAYU RECEIVE
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS ADVISES ON RESTRUCTURING OF GREATER MANCHESTER WASTE PFI PROJECT
- NEW DIRECT DEBIT SERVICE HELPS NHSBSA TO BETTER SUPPORT CUSTOMERS
- INTO AFRICA: FOR CORPORATES, INSIDER KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING AFRICAN TRADE
- Refinancing a car loan
- MOODY’S ANALYTICS LAUNCHES UK MORTGAGE PORTFOLIO ANALYSER
- IS THERE LIFE BEYOND THE CREDIT CARD?
- 42 PER CENT OF INTERNATIONAL RETAIL REVENUE IS BEING LOST AT THE PAYMENT PAGE
- MILBANK ADVISES JSW STEEL ON ITS US$500 MILLION BOND OFFERING
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- A new voice on a familiar topic – SEPA from the perspective of ECB Executive Board Member Peter Praet
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...