Rising incidence single gene, mitochondrial, and other gene-related disorders, number of supportive initiatives adopted by the government authorities to promote reproductive health are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Preimplantation genetic testing during the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Preimplantation genetic testing market was valued at USD 347.7 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 762.6 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 10.1%. Preimplantation Genetic testing identifies genetic defects in embryos, which are developed through Vitro Fertilization (IVF) before pregnancy. Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is made when one or both the hereditary parents have a known hereditary disorder, and testing is performed on the embryo to determine whether it carries the same hereditary disorder. It is used is growing due to; increasing number of cases related to the predominance of genetic, hereditary and chromosomal diseases, rising knowledge amongst the population about the avoidance of genetic disorders.
A growing number of people suffering from genetic diseases are expected to increase demand for preimplantation genetic testing procedures to have a healthy child. Due to high pregnancy chances with the preimplantation genetic testing procedure as compared to other fertility treatments, the demand for PGI testing is expected to witness high demand among people seeking IVF treatments. Increasing applications for preimplantation genetic testing for the diagnosis of diseases like cancer and other minor disabilities like deafness is expected to create high growth opportunities for preimplantation genetic testing market stakeholders. Stringent government regulations related to the use of PGD have hindered the market growth of PGD market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2244
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Availability of a significant number of services related to early diagnosis of specific gene mutation in embryo marked the dominant position of PGD in 2018
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) seems to be a reasonable intervention to enhance the efficiency of selecting chromosomally normal embryo during IVF cycles. It is increasingly being applied for embryo screening due to ever-expanding IVF, which is projected to create lucrative growth opportunities in the near future
- Advancements in the detection of chromosomal anomalies by executing non-invasive prenatal testing results in a maximum share of this segment in 2018
- The market chromosomal abnormalities segment is expected to reach USD 271.0 million by the year 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period
- Enlarging utilization rate of FISH probe sets and benefits associated with the detection of a single-gene disorder is anticipated to fuel the growth of X-linked diseases segment
- Increasing use Of PGT in embryo HLA typing for stem cell therapy is expected to boost segment growth. This further proceeds to the advantages of PGS testing for the identification of HLA compatible embryos during stem cell therapy
- North America holds the largest revenue share of 32.0% in 2018 due to an increased usage of PGD and PGS for the delivery of genetically healthy offspring during IVF procedures.
- Asia Pacificmarket is observed to showcase the fastest growing CAGR due to the rise in medical tourism and rising development of IVF and PGD clinics in Asian countries.
- Key players that have commercialized PGT services include Natera, Inc.; CooperSurgical, Inc.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG; Illumina, Inc.; IGENOMIX; and others
- Key participants are actively involved in the expansion of the distribution network for their products as well as R&D activities for the development of novel PGT services. In October 2018, Illumina Inc. joined an agreement with Vitrolife AB under which Vitrolife act as a distributor supplier of Illumina’s PGT products in EMEA and America.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2244
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Preimplantation genetic testing market based on test type, type, application, end-use, and region:
Test Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Chromosomal Abnormalities
- X-linked Diseases
- Embryo Testing
- Fresh Embryo (Own Eggs)
- Frozen Embryo (Own Eggs)
- Fresh Embryo (Donor Eggs)
- Frozen Embryo (Donor Eggs)
- Aneuploidy Screening
- HLA Typing
- Other PGT Types
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Embryo HLA Typing for Stem Cell Therapy
- IVF Prognosis
- Late Onset Genetic Disorders
- Inherited Genetic Disease
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Maternity Centers & Fertility Clinics
- Hospitals, Diagnostic Labs, and Service Providers
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2244
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Preimplantation Genetic Testing market?
- What are key opportunities and growth prospects of the Preimplantation Genetic Testing industry is expected to witness over the forecast period?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market growth over the forecast period?
- Which segments are expected to register lucrative growth over the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or for requesting customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Cordyceps Supplements Market @ https://www.google.gy/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cordyceps-supplements-market
Acromegaly Therapeutic Market @ https://www.google.de/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acromegaly-therapeutic-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-preimplantation-genetic-testing-market