- New Tech Solution To ‘Ease The Pain’ For Banks And Card Issuers Facing Up To Eu Demands For Transparent Fx Charges
- Reducing Legal Entity Identifier management risk in banking
- Some banks may be ready for the main aspects of PSD2, but what about ecommerce?
- Navigating Secure Authentication Across the Wild West of the Internet
- Can you truly regulate cryptocurrencies & ICOs?
- COTI launches the Trustchain, a new (block-less) blockchain 3.0 protocol able to process tens of thousands of transactions per second
- Convenience vs Security in Ecommerce Payments: How Everyone Can Win
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Schuldschein private-debt market rebounds from weak Q1, EUR 20bn in deals expected this year
- Affinion Group Enters into Agreement to Sell its Insurance Division to Mill Point Capital
- Giving the Finger to Fraud
- New Crypto Innovation Poised to Disrupt Multi-Trillion-Dollar Global Digital Payments Market
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- TMX Finance LLC Announces Closing of Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes
- The Hottest Blockchain Companies of 2018
- Graph Blockchain Announces RTO with Reg Tech
- Enabling Cryptocurrency Transactions Key to Going Mainstream
- Thomson Reuters Announces Annual Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Tervita Corporation Announces Commencement of an Offering of Senior Secured Notes by Tervita 2018 Escrow Corporation
- Carpincho Capital Corp. Announces Second Closing of Business Combination Equity Financing
- Understanding 05 : Do Not Honor
- Digital Payments and the Retailer
- Stroock Adds Experienced Real Estate Capital Markets Lawyer Evan Hudson as Partner in New York
- Chargebacks: Are You Prepared?
- Moody’s: Rapid rise of weaker first-time issuers pushes up riskof defaults in EMEA high-yield space
- Sun Global Investments Acts As Joint Lead Manager On 5 Year Us$ 150 Million Masala Bond Issuance By India’s Dewan Housing Finance Limited
- CLIFFORD CHANCE ADVISES INDONESIAN GOVERNMENT ON THE FIRST EVER SOVEREIGN GREEN SUKUK
- CREDX OPENS DIGITAL MARKETPLACE FOR DEBT ISSUES
- BIOMETRIC PAYMENT CARDS – WHERE ARE WE NOW?
- OPEN BANKING…“WHAT!!”
- JUMIO HELPS BYTEBALL BUILD AN IDENTITY LAYER FOR ICOS
- LEIS- THE NEW GLOBAL LICENCE PLATE?
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 10 PARTNERS
- VENABLE ELECTS 18 ATTORNEYS TO FIRM PARTNERSHIP
- THE CHANGING FACE OF BANKING – GIVING POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE
- FICO MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHMS IMPROVE CARD-NOT-PRESENT FRAUD DETECTION BY 30%
- HOW BANKS CAN USE THE PSD2 DIRECTIVE TO PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE
- HOW BANKS CAN DRIVE ADDED VALUE FROM THEIR COMMERCIAL CARDS
- VERIFI’S CARDHOLDER DISPUTE RESOLUTION NETWORK (CDRN) ACHIEVES RECORD DISPUTE GROWTH IN Q1; MORE THAN £34M IN CHARGEBACKS HANDLED
- WHAT GOVERNMENTS CAN DO TO PREVENT THE GROWING TREND OF ELECTRONIC BENEFIT TRANSFER FRAUD?
- CGIF AND SURBANA JURONG TEAM UP ON GREENFIELD PROJECT BONDS
- HPS POWERCARD USERS MEETING PUTS PAYMENTS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- FICO REPORTS A 70 PERCENT RISE IN DEBIT CARDS COMPROMISED AT U.S. ATMS AND MERCHANTS IN 2016
- THE PSD2 FINAL RTS: 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 15 PARTNERS
- EMVCO LAUNCHES EMV 3-D SECURE 2.0 SPECIFICATION
- RAMBUS BELL ID SIMPLIFIES TOKENIZATION MANAGEMENT FOR BANKS
- ETHOCA & LEAN INDUSTRIES PARTNER FOR FASTER, EASIER RESOLUTION OF FRAUD AND CARDHOLDER DISPUTES
- FICO LAUNCHES SOLUTION TO CONTINUOUSLY MONITOR FEDERAL GRANT SPENDING
- UNICREDIT OPENS FOR BUSINESS IN SPAIN
- 4MLD – IMPACT OF A NEW KYC REGIME FOR THE E-MONEY SECTOR
- ATM COMPROMISES IN US JUMPED SIX-FOLD IN 2015, FICO REPORTS
- TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPEN AND RELIABLE DATA FOR UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT: HOW TO MAKE THE LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER WORK FOR YOU
- 6 OUT 10 U.S. CONSUMERS WITH CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT READY FOR EMV
- EMV AFTER THE HYPE: THREE IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGIES FOR THE LIABILITY SHIFT
- UAE’S SHARI’A COMPLIANT NOOR BANK REDEFINING CONSUMER FINANCE BY “GETS IT DONE” PHILOSOPHY
- WHAT DOES EMV AND TOKENISATION MEAN FOR BANKS?
- MERCHANTS LAG BEHIND MOBILE GROWTH, STUDY FINDS
- APPLE: TAKING A BYTE OUT OF CONSUMER PAYMENTS
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- TINKOFF BANK DEPLOYS IRIS FOR FRAUD PREVENTION OF ALL PAYMENT CHANNELS
- TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK OF MONGOLIA HAS SUCCESFULLY ISSUED CNH 700 MILLION THREE YEAR SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES, COUNTRY’S FIRST EVER DIM SUM BOND ISSUANCE
- HOW TECHNOLOGY IS SHAPING THE REGULATORY SPACE
- FICO FRAUD MAP: EUROPEAN CARD FRAUD LOSSES HIT NEW HIGH
- ADVANCED PAYMENT SOLUTIONS (APS) CELEBRATES 10 YEARS ‘IN THE BUSINESS OF FIRSTS’ AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE DIGITAL PAYMENTS INDUSTRY
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- SHHH – KEEP IT QUIET
- Why Every Bank Should Look To Corporate Prepaid
- MobileXpense: Travel and Expense Management at a Click
- European Card Fraud: Winners and Losers
- A new voice on a familiar topic – SEPA from the perspective of ECB Executive Board Member Peter Praet
- Standard Bank Group joint-book runner for landmark African sovereign transaction
Preparing for the new normal and building a financial plan
By Donna Torres, director of small business at Xero UK There is some light at the end of the tunnel...
Brand value in an anxious world
By Mike Rocha, global director, brand valuation at Interbrand When the Covid-19 pandemic struck it had a profound impact on...
5 reasons to rebrand now
By David Langton, president of Langton Creative Group and co-author of Visual Marketing (Wiley Publishers). Ineffective Logo. How well does your name...
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...