New Jersey Natural Gas (NJNG), the principal subsidiary of New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR), in partnership with NGVAMERICA, will host the national kick-off of the 2018 Drive NatGas Sea to Shining Sea NGV Road Rally. The event will be held at NJNGs compressed natural gas (CNG) station hosted by Shore Point Distributing, Inc. in Freehold.
The kick-off is part of a series of nationwide events, beginning in New Jersey and concluding in California, aimed at educating the public on the benefits of natural gas vehicles and promoting the accessibility of CNG refueling infrastructure. In addition, Shore Point Distributing, Inc. and Blue Diamond Disposal will be honored as New Jerseys 2018 NGV Champions.
Members of the media and attendees will have the opportunity to see CNG vehicles first-hand and learn about the benefits, including fuel savings and emission reductions.
Event partners and sponsors also include the American Public Gas Association, the American Gas Association, and New Jersey Clean Cities.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
National Kick-Off of the 2018 Drive NatGas Sea to Shining Sea NGV Road Rally
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
New Jersey Natural Gas CNG Station
at Shore Point Distributing, Inc.
860 State Route 33
Freehold, NJ 07728
NGVAmerica President Daniel Gage
New Jersey Clean Cities Chairman Chuck Feinberg
Representatives from New Jersey Natural Gas
Shore Point Distributing, Inc. (Award Recipient)
Blue Diamond Disposal (Award Recipient)
Please include name, outlet, email, and phone number when responding.
NGVAMERICA is the leading national organization dedicated to the development of a growing, profitable, and sustainable market for vehicles powered by natural gas or biomethane. It represents more than 200 companies, environmental groups, and government organizations interested in the promotion and use of natural gas and biomethane as transportation fuels.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that, through its subsidiaries, provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution, asset management and home services. NJR is composed of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJRs principal subsidiary, operates and maintains over 7,400 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jerseys Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris, Middlesex and Burlington counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of more than 335 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its 50 percent equity ownership in the Steckman Ridge natural gas storage facility and its 20 percent equity interest in the PennEast Pipeline Project.
- NJR Home Services provides service contracts as well as heating, central air conditioning, water heaters, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes throughout New Jersey.
NJR and its more than 1,000 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project and The Sunlight Advantage.
For more information about NJR:
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.