The “Nanotechnology Innovations for Healthcare, Energy, Automotive, and Electronics Applications” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This issue of the Nanotechnology TOE covers innovations in healthcare, energy, automotive, and electronic applications. Innovations profiled a yeast-based biosensor for measurement of radiation exposure level, stretchable electronics for applications in robotics, sustainable light-emitting Particles for LED displays, a simple method for controlling properties of carbon nanotubes, and controlled release of microRNA for healthcare applications.
In addition, novel wear-resistance ceramics, a ceramic-coating with self-healing properties, and a 3D graphene aerogel that can be used in energy and aerospace applications are profiled.
Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
Key Topics Covered:
- Yeast-based Biosensor to Measure Radiation Exposure Level
- Simple Method to Control Properties of Carbon Nanotubes at the Production Level
- Nanogel to Prevent Virus Infections
- Controlled Release of MicroRNA to Accelerate Bone Healing Process
- Silver- and Copper-based Conductive Nano Inks Enabling Electric Devices Competitive Production
- Nanoceramic Materials with High Wear Resistance Properties
- Self-healing Ceramic Nanocoating for Automotive Applications
- Sustainable Light Emitting Nanoparticles for LED Displays
- Stretchable Electronics for Applications in Robotics
- 3D Graphene Aerogel from Graphene Oxide
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82q53t/nanotechnology?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
and Vehicle Electronics, Nanotechnology,