- Take the Person out of Personal Data – Now!
- The challenges of complying with conflicting regulations: reality versus practicality
- How responsible leverage and ESMA’s rules are changing the face of the industry today
- Blockchain Shift: Groundbreaking event to debut in Miami
- AllianceBernstein And Its Real Estate Private Equity Group Announce Formation Of New Strategic Joint Venture
- Difference between Medicare and Medicaid
- The Rise of NextGen Work: ManpowerGroup Calls for A New Model to Help People #GigResponsibly
- The CRS cliff edge: turning a challenge into an opportunity
- innovfest unbound returns to Singapore in its fourth year, expecting biggest turn-out yet
- What Is A Composite Number?
- Unisys Survey of Banking Professionals Finds Digital Transformation in Retail Banking Still Lagging in Key Areas
- Saxo Bank welcomes ESMA’s measures in relation to margin trading
- BUILDING A MORE COLLABORATIVE AND FLEXIBLE WORKPLACE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE ALWAYS-ON CUSTOMER
- GLOBAL LEADERS REVEAL OVER-HYPED FINTECH TRENDS AND 2018 PREDICTIONS
- SEDCO CAPITAL PARTICIPATES IN THE 2ND GLOBAL ETHICAL FINANCE FORUMTO DISCUSS RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENT AND FAITH BASED INVESTING IN EDINBURGH
- INTERPOL World 2017 to Showcase the Latest Innovations for Future Security Challenges
- Nan Shan Life – The Paragon in Public Welfare Services in Taiwan
- QUALITY MI IS INTEGRAL TO GOOD QUALITY NON FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT
- UNDERSTANDING THE IMPLICATIONS OF THE SAFE HARBOUR RULING
- CHRISTOPH BIERI DELIVERS IMAP’S ANALYSIS ON M&A DRIVERS AT CPHI WORLD PHARMA CONFERENCE
- INDIAN BUSINESSES STRENGTHEN UK TIES WITH NEW BILATERAL AGREEMENT & LAUNCH OF UK ASSOCHAM BY ITS PRESIDENT MR. RANA KAPOOR
- INNOVATING IN AN EVOLVING PAYMENTS LANDSCAPE
- MAKING REWARDS WORK HARDER FOR YOUR RETAIL BANK
- THE NEED FOR SPEED: CAN NoSQL GIVE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS THE EDGE?
- ARE PROFITS AND ETHICS MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE?
- PORTFOLIO RISK VS GOAL ACHIEVEMENT: A POTENTIAL TRADE-OFF?
- STEVE PANNIFER OF CONSULT HYPERION DISCUSSES CONTRASTING HCE AND SIM SECURE ELEMENT APPROACHES TO NFC PAYMENTS
- DRIVING MORE PREDICTABLE CASH FLOW
- Q&A with German Frizen, Head of Marketing RoboForex
- Partnership adds Managed Service SAM Solution to Highlander’s portfolio
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...